• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have you ever had a homosexual experience? (1 Viewer)

As per the topic

• Yes, I'm a guy

Votes: 20 15.4%
  • No, I'm a guy

Votes: 63 48.5%
  • Yes, I'm a woman

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • No, I'm a woman

Votes: 25 19.2%

• Total voters

stazi

Nightman
HSC
come to think of it, why the hell would u ask a person to do shit with you if you're gay over the internet?
u don't know them. if i PM'd a chick saying "hey, was wondering if you maybe a little curious with me. maybe we can sex?" she'd have every right to call u a fucking pathetic sleaze.
This isn't a matchmaking forum

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i'm a girl and i've kissed a couple of girls. i'd probably do more, too, but i don't know if i'm bisexual or not. maybe i'm just curious.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ihavenothing said:
I'm gay, but why do u need to know about "experiences"? Do you want one? What do need to be taught?
you suck at teh townie.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
waterbottle said:
i'm a girl and i've kissed a couple of girls. i'd probably do more, too, but i don't know if i'm bisexual or not. maybe i'm just curious.
from my beliefs, if you go for a homosexual experience, you are bi/gay. There's nothing in my brain which would make me do it. even if i was absolutely hammered and surrounded by hawt guys. My mate, for example, was drunk and got with a guy yet he doesn't perceive himself as gay. If something in you is attracted (even if drunk) to the male shape, form, smell, mannerisms etc I think that does suggest a degree of homosexuality.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
from my beliefs, if you go for a homosexual experience, you are bi/gay. There's nothing in my brain which would make me do it. even if i was absolutely hammered and surrounded by hawt guys. My mate, for example, was drunk and got with a guy yet he doesn't perceive himself as gay. If something in you is attracted (even if drunk) to the male shape, form, smell, mannerisms etc I think that does suggest a degree of homosexuality.
denial is often one of the most obvious signs of homosexuality :eek::eek::eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
breaking said:
denial is often one of the most obvious signs of homosexuality :eek::eek::eek:
but you and i don't deny our secksy time love for each other :eek:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
The thought of kissing a girl grosses me out, quite frankly. So yes, the having of a (real) penis is definitely a pre-requisite for any potential partner.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Lundy said:
The thought of kissing a girl grosses me out, quite frankly. So yes, the having of a (real) penis is definitely a pre-requisite for any potential partner.
yes! i'm so in. :eek:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
you can't be in the liberals anymore.
ahhhhh some guy PMed me asking me for sex or something.
No one do this again. Please. I'm not gay. It disturbs me.
If it helps I'd had 5 beers, two long islands and a bottle of wine. So yeah.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
i cannot bring myself to do it..like at parties wen the guys are trying to encourage you,and the other girl doesnt see why its such a big issue she couldnt care,coz she has kissed girls heaps of times...and i just cant do it...yucky

*smiley_eyes*

HSC
i've kissed one or two girls, and while yeah, there was a fair bit of booze involved, it was still pretty fun. lol, i think girls are keener to try new stuff before going "omgthatislikesowrong.wrongwrong." you live and learn i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)