Have you cried yet? (1 Viewer)

jessied

HSC
ill cry if i do badly in trials and ill cry even more if because of my poor trial results that means my ranks go down heaps... 1 and a half years in the top 5 n then ending up with crappy ranks, that will make me cry

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Fellow classmates have threatened suicide but to my sadness abnd regret none has yet occurred.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
im scared of my uai
i dont want to open it when i recieve it :eek:
I fucked up my trials. I have the results to prove it. :(

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
bah. i cried again. stress of having the trials and then the MW's due the first 2 days back after trials finish

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
_muse_ said:
bah. i cried again. stress of having the trials and then the MW's due the first 2 days back after trials finish
Pfft, I don't cry over trials or HSC.

I cry over sadder things... :D

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
o wells but u do high scaling subjects?
dont worry *hugs* u'll make it up
i need an uai of 90+ grrrr
i wont make it in if i just make the uai cut off :(
but yeah we'll see :)
theres always sydney uni but they dont offer double degrees
and yeah i <3 information technology and anu is the only uni that offers it
but they have super high uai cut offs :(

IcEy

HSC
I haven't cried in years and year and years, but recently, I've been getting pretty close.

In the days building up to english modules and economics, I nearly cried. I'd think about how unprepared I was and I'd go have a shower and nearly cry...

We got english and economics back today. It was pretty good.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
IcEy said:
I haven't cried in years and year and years, but recently, I've been getting pretty close.

In the days building up to english modules and economics, I nearly cried. I'd think about how unprepared I was and I'd go have a shower and nearly cry...

We got english and economics back today. It was pretty good.
I once got 10/15 for an assessment. I held the tears in for a whole day, and when I got home I cried my heart out.

I guess that contradicts what I said about not crying over exams.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
havent cried yet.. had a few panic attacks and freaked myself out but no, i havent cried.. yet...

IcEy

HSC
We got back our last english assessment before the trials. It was a cover page for a new edition of Ted Hughes' Birthday Letters. I worked so damn hard for that, becaus I knew I had no hope in the trials of lifting my ranks. I suck at english exams, never got about 75 I don't think.
Anyway, worked my ass off, and got it back, and I got 15/20. Worse was that most people for 16 and above. Lots of 20s...

That, coupled with the sudden realisation that my ranks had fallen in every subject I've done Cap A's for this term. Plus, I've been working harder...

But Trials have saved me and I'm ok now

:-D Yah!!

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
im scared of my uai
i dont want to open it when i recieve it :eek:
uuummmzzz..

how. open. internet page?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
IcEy said:
We got back our last english assessment before the trials. It was a cover page for a new edition of Ted Hughes' Birthday Letters. I worked so damn hard for that, becaus I knew I had no hope in the trials of lifting my ranks. I suck at english exams, never got about 75 I don't think.
Anyway, worked my ass off, and got it back, and I got 15/20. Worse was that most people for 16 and above. Lots of 20s...

That, coupled with the sudden realisation that my ranks had fallen in every subject I've done Cap A's for this term. Plus, I've been working harder...

But Trials have saved me and I'm ok now

:-D Yah!!
Congrats :)

nwatts

HSC
Going through this thread was strangely comforting. :)

I've found my two major works (art and history) to be far more stressful than exams. But, now that trials start tomorrow, i've found them to be strangely stressful.

For all those who have said "yeah, give crying a go, let it out... it's all good", i've got to throw back the inevitable "what if you can't cry?". I'm totally like Zach Braff's character from Garden State - completely unable. The only times i've gotten close have been when i'm INCREDIBLY frustrated - usually when someone is being so incredibly stubborn when they're so incredibly wrong on a point of argument.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Well...yet again return of the maths mark!!! Felt like crying when I saw it, instead I laughed...theres no point crying over spilt milk really. Im going to have to study a lot between now and the HSC, finding my weak points (especially in maths), and making sure I know everything possible. My God I think I am becoming warped. haha.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i havent cried yet... i dont think the HSC is close enough.. or im just not letting the pressure get to me... but theres still time!

vigelante

HSC
i havent cried since i was about 8, now im 18
im not 'being cool' i just never get sad
im either frustrated, angry or homicidal when i get shitty marks

these trials i thought i would get allright marks in most of my classes but nooo my school decides to make every exam really hard and mark them harshly so that our marks can be scaled more at the end (figure that out make us get crappy marks so we get good marks o_O)
so anyway i got fucking (can i say that here) 45% in 3 unit. all the way driving home i was wanting to kill everyone and anyone i saw, and anybody who cut me off was asking for me to shunt them of the road

just thinking now of killing some fuckers makes the trials not seem so bad

and annoyingly my parents have good uni degrees, my dad has a phd and my mom a masters.
yet they think that i will get a 70 uai and that makes me even more angry because even without the final exam marsk (which i think i will go well in) my carrers advisor at school worked out that i have a 83 uai.
so this anti pressure from my parents makes me feel more like getting better marks just to prove them wrong.

sorry im just having a bitch here it feels good

and my english teacher! fuck her!
i got a 80% in the trials for paper 2 and at parent teacher night she says to my parents "he did allright but he could have done better if he attended class more"
now i have 2 problems with this statement of hers. i had misse ONE class the week before and i had come SECOND in the class.
now WTF i can only get one better place in the class so there isnt much better i can do.

but im not too worried about my uai right now all im thinking of is the time AFTER HSC. i hardly feel like there will be any time at all

my dad said to me yesterday "i will buy you a new snowboard if you get a uai of over 80" doesnt that show he has very low expectations of me?
(i want/need a new snowboard because im going to instruct snowboarding in canada for 8 months and i broke my old one)

ahh well this felt good anyway and i dont care about school or the HSC enough to cry about it. i have also never punched or hurt (emotionally or physically) anybody as a result of school

peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)