• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have you cried yet? (1 Viewer)

cassika

HSC
i knew i didn't do well in my half-yearly exams so i didn't cry. But i handed in an English essay thinking it was top stuff... got it back & i completely failed... i cryed then because i REEEAAAAALLLLY want to do well in english :S meh oh well, i'm not even in year 12 argh!! But yea im a stress head anyway so i have a pretty short fuse during exams, eeeek.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
sometimes i cry in maths. I really really cant stand it if i dont understand everything .and theres this fucking bitch that sits near me, oh shes just perfect isnt she. if im not getting something, i tend to just give up, and lay on the desk, hoping to die, but the bitch will lean over and try to explain it to me. i know shes only being nice, but she puts on this sickly sweet voice, that clearly tells me she thinks shes soo superior to me.

Now my maths teacher, he is the best, hes my fave teacher. and i always get so cut up when i dont get something and ehs like "do you want me to go over it with you?" it just makes me feel so dumb, and i hope he cant see the tears in my eyes, as i looks down and concentrate really hard at just looking at my book.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
i cried today before school cos i was stressed about my AOS exam. And then cried even more when i found out a girl in my grade's sisters died on the weekend in a car accident. Crying is just normal for me now. I dnt think i can live without crying.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
wow, tell me the girl whos sister died didnt have to sit the exam! that would be hell

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shellybelly087 said:
wow, tell me the girl whos sister died didnt have to sit the exam! that would be hell
No she didnt, she sits in front of my in exams and she wasnt there. Our grade was told about it just before our exam by our principal. I hope shes alright :( Like, i really feel for her and her mum. Especially when its during trials and everything. They were only i think 10 and 14 when they died yesterday. It just so shocking and depressing.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
kimi: *hugs* i almost cried today just looking at the trial papers...i was going cssa trials whoa! *cries*

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
crying is good...... believe it or not it helps release ur stress.... so feel free to cry whenever u feel the need, dont try be string and hold it in...

supergirl

HSC
I cry when I think about how I could be using my time on FUN stuff like going out rather than schoolwork, and then cry because I should be using what time I do spend socially on schoolwork. Vicious cycle.

get_born

I think I've grown immuned to the crying with my maths. I havent passed one maths mark - and i usually cry, but for some reason when i came out of th maths CSSA trials even though i knew i failed, i didnt cry- however i was really upset but it came out as laughter.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
2u cssa trials were great!
3u sucks i sat there looking at the clock
110+ for 2u *crosses fingers*
25+ for 3u :eek:

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Almost, ALMOST, cried last week when i went to print of my geography assignment and then WORD said there was some problem with encoding and closed the program. when i reopened it i had lost everything i had done that day (10am-11:30pm). I was so stressed (it was due the next day!) and felt like screaming and throwing my computer into a hard brick wall that had many metal spikes on it. However i couldnt find one so my computer is still in-tact and i am enlightening u with my story. Neway, i was SO INCREDIBLY LUCKY that we have a netwrok of computer at my house and my computer send the document to the printer which has a temporary storage in it. Therefore, the assignment printed off so i had a hard copy, i just couldnt edit it on the computer. Auto-recovery let me down and i couldnt find the work ANYWHERE! That is all...i almost cried. Stress is such a disgusting feeling.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
there was nothing to cry about with the CSSA trials, but now thats over, and i have do face up to the eng ext 2 major work, i think there'll be tears come next week

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
My dad got a new job about a month ago. He flies to NT for 4 weeks, comes home for 1, back to NT etc etc. I cried 4 weeks ago when he left...on my way to school...all I could do was cry...thinking about him, and school and everything...
Cried when I was studying...just reading stuff from the very very beginning of Year 12...and I stopped to think about it and for some reason...I cried...
And for those of you Ive just been reading about, who spend forever on an assesment, and get a shit mark for one reason or another, I feel your pain...Its like someone gets a knife and stabs you right here *points to chest*, then twists it round a few times, rips it out and repeats the process...ok maybe not that bad, but it really hurts after putting in so much effort and barely passing.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
yea ive never been one who was really phased by school, ive done my best all the way through..but the last two years have been hell,it was such a shock to start failing every subject!i just finished trials and gosh i hope i passed most them im getting to the stage where i would be happy with a 51%..very happy in fact!ive cried so much about and i dont know why because the corse i want to do is not necessarilly judged on UAI's..so stoopid :rolleyes:

Tingaling

HSC
i have the same fear.... *saddly to say* but its true.. the past 1 and a half years.. has been like hell...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)