• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have these current holidays been boring? (1 Viewer)

Have these current holidays been boring?

• Yes

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Kind of

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters

M@ster P

HSC
My sleeping patterns these holidays are atrocious, I sleep at like 8am in the morning and wake up at 7pm at night, some days i don't even sleep. Fortunately today my sleeping pattern is back to normal, slept at 1am woke up at 8am.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
M@ster P said:
My sleeping patterns these holidays are atrocious, I sleep at like 8am in the morning and wake up at 7pm at night, some days i don't even sleep. Fortunately today my sleeping pattern is back to normal, slept at 1am woke up at 8am.
lol same as mine but ddefinitely not as bad, i'm sleep at like around 3 and waking up at 11-12

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
M@ster P said:
It's like you're nocturnal.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
M@ster P said:
haha that's exactly what i'm usually like during the holidays, except i wake up for a little while, move to a different part of the house and fall asleep there depending on how noisy people are.

however during these holidays i've gone out a fair bit and have to consider that not many people i know are nocturnal - so it's been regular sleeping patterns for me lately [except for the sleepover when my friend and her boyfriend were noisily getting freaky and kept me awake - i had woken up at 11am that day and was so restless that i went to sleep at 4.30pm the next day and because she was the only one who knew how to work the tv in the room i also missed out on liverpool v psv].

and i managed to finally get my friends to go to the city [aka my favourite place in sydney] :lol:

i've also read a bit of the prescribed texts [pride and prejudice only gets interesting at around p120] and cleaned my desk [now the floor is visible]. the only thing i haven't done these hols is exercise as much as i wanted [and i'd have xbox and the internet to thank for that].

in short, these would have to be one of the most interesting holidays i've had for a long, long, long [x10000000] time.:axedeath:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Haven't gone out much or anything. So kinda.

Beach once. Shopping once. Laser tag this Saturday hopefully. :)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Omg *jumps around* laser tag. That's much funner than Paintball. I went rock climbing today and that was .. freaky. I climbed half a wall and jumped right off.
Lol haha. I've managed to reach the top. It's such a good feeling, but when you look down... :cold: Get me down! *Wedgies*

Anus McLovin

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Omg *jumps around* laser tag. That's much funner than Paintball. I went rock climbing today and that was .. freaky. I climbed half a wall and jumped right off.
More fun than paintball? You gotta be kidding me. Laser Tag is weak in comparison. You can't really get hurt in it. Paintball you can actually get welts, and not getting hurt, while hurting others is half the fun.

Rock climbing is shit unless you do it on natural faces. Then it's freakin awesome

trailblazer

HSC
advanced sam said:
awesome avator there timoty siu!!!!

why is it a pen?
Because the pen happens to be unmatched in awesomeness. In the words of Many Toppings: It's supercalafreakinawesome!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
JB10 said:
What fuckin sad cases would wanna go back to school?
Holidays rock!
What are you doing on these forums then?

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
My holidays have been hectic!
I have painted and refurnished my room
Bought a ton of study guides and textbook from everywhere. (Shops, Ebay and BOS)
Hung out with my friends and boyfriend (ended up going to the mall 8 times all holidays and saw 3 movies)

I'm more tired from the hols than to school :(

bubblesss

HSC
kaz1 said:
I finally learnt how to drive.
thats an achievement.

i passed my drivers knowledge test lol now just have to learn to drive......:p :p :p :p :p

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Doctor Jolly said:
Congrats. Did you recently get your Ls?
I got them this Thursday. Long overdue since I turned 16 in February.

bubblesss said:
thats an achievement.

i passed my drivers knowledge test lol now just have to learn to drive......:p :p :p :p :p
Same here except I learned today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)