hate working for... (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Azns,

before you start throwing tomatoes at me, Let me say that I am an Asian myself. but I would hate to work for Asians, not only will you get a snobbish boss, you'll also be underpaid and overworked.

(okay, let's just say in general, not all asians)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
Azns,

before you start throwing tomatoes at me, Let me say that I am an Asian myself. but I would hate to work for Asians, not only will you get a snobbish boss, you'll also be underpaid and overworked.

but you get paid in cash

MiSSi

Azns,

i agree with u also

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
OKay, I'll just evolve this thread:

I hate working for Kmart. I want to shoot the shift managers who treat me like shit for doing my job exactly as I have been taught.

I'm fucking brilliant at customer service and my job in general and what part of that makes them think I'm a loser who doesn't deserve a shift?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
what precisiely, was the point to starting a thread about this?
This thread aims to expose the dark secrets of the employment world- just in case anyone wants to know but is in the dark.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
What everyone needs to do is sponge off welfare. That's the Australian way.

15 separate identities of random dead people, 15 bank accounts, that's all you need!

jayz

walking
Azns,

lol, tat's only the case wif small business owners who are asian and might i also add...in australia

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Evolving further...

I hate working witha pyschopathic women which we refer to her regularly as the ice maiden. Even to the stage where there's a sign in a few of our offices saying 'Beware: There be dragons'.... Control freak managers who are mean as well as sufficating workers, which inturn doesn't allow us to do our work as effective as it could be are bad bad bad.

Although she does think we have a problem with the air conditioner because a whole heap of us always mention how cold it is in conversation when she is around. :D

santaslayer

HSC
It's true sugaryblue! My parents have told me since forever to never work for asians. The underpay is only a small thing when you compare it to being overworked!! :p

peepee

loser.
HSC
you'll also be underpaid and overworked.
HOLY MOLEY you read my mind!
i was working at a cafe for asians and OMFG i got paid $8 an hour (cash in hand by the way) and i'm 18. and i was the only other person working there at one time apart from the boss/cook

oh dear.

i had this whole scene envisioned in my mind where i threw in the apron and said I QUIT but they got rid of me before i had the chance! they are 10k in debt and can't afford to hire me anymore :)

so yeah didn't get any notice

and they still owe me $400 grrr

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by peepee
no it can't possibly be worse if you're getting more than $8 an hour :)
Depends on the age. Shit place it is though.

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
I'm 19 and getting paid 9.5? fifty something...

Is that slavery or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)