hate working for... (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
eww that's terrible i was getting paid $10.something as a 15 y/o at hoyts... theres a lot of bad stuff that came with that wage though... i got $6 an hour and when it got to the point where i was on one shift a week, i was getting $36 paycheques. hahaha. only not.

KfWang

i agree with no asian bosses...
asians managers/bosses are tightass , tax-avoiding, slave labour endorsing psycho managers/sbosses

and dont bag me out for being racist, for one im asian too, for another you wont doubt me if you have had the experience i had..

i got paid $4:50 an hour when i was 15, and when i commented it was below minimum, they claimed it was "training pay"

not to mention the overworking factor

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by KfWang
i agree with no asian bosses...
asians managers/bosses are tightass , tax-avoiding, slave labour endorsing psycho managers/sbosses

and dont bag me out for being racist, for one im asian too, for another you wont doubt me if you have had the experience i had..

i got paid $4:50 an hour when i was 15, and when i commented it was below minimum, they claimed it was "training pay"

not to mention the overworking factor
believe me, my friends are 19 and they got paid like 5 dollars something for their first 16 hours, claiming on 'training pay' too

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
I know my friend she worked at Hungry Jacks and got paid 4 bucks an hour. Then she moved to a better job - 26/hr but when she did the TAFE course with me, just b/c she didn't want to pay the course fee she quit her good job just so she could get free tuition - she works at Hungry Jacks again.

With her better job, she could have paid TAFE three times!

Oh well, lets hope for her that ignorance and stupidity is bliss.

olay

HSC
bahaha wow, this all sounds too much like my job. :D cash in hand for tax evasion purposes, $10/hr for waitressing, ZERO pay for "training" [about 10 hrs of free labour?!] and they didn't even "fire" me - they just stopped calling me in. [possibly my fault - they kept trying to reach my mobile, which was dead cos the contract finished. *eyesroll* HOME PHONE PEOPLE].

cream of the cake: i bumped into the manager on the wkend after about 1.5 yrs since seeing her. conversation was as follows [except in vietnamese] -

HER: oh :O hi! you've gained weight huh?
ME: uhh... :S really? yeah, probably. [this is straight after i discovered i went up a size in bottoms - way to boost self esteem.]
*small talk*
HER: well, work hard at losing weight, ok?

bloody asians. :p [yes, coming from a fellow asian too].

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ouch... well the icemaiden at work yesterday was casting her eyes over the office making it seem like our every move was monitored so I went for a walk around the rest of the building and timecarded it as 'Misc. Admin. Activities re: Misc. Admin.'... you know the place you work at has problems when the roof access is locked because of attempted suicide problems.,

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by MissMacbeth
OKay, I'll just evolve this thread:

I hate working for Kmart. I want to shoot the shift managers who treat me like shit for doing my job exactly as I have been taught.

I'm fucking brilliant at customer service and my job in general and what part of that makes them think I'm a loser who doesn't deserve a shift?

change that to Coles and Woolworths, then I'm with u

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i dissagree with statement that asian underpay they workers, it is actually all migrants who hire others under pay them. my dad when he came to australia got $7.5 an hour for labour work, his boss was russian. i'm sure in italian, greek, serbian communities same thing happen.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
i dissagree with statement that asian underpay they workers, it is actually all migrants who hire others under pay them. my dad when he came to australia got $7.5 an hour for labour work, his boss was russian. i'm sure in italian, greek, serbian communities same thing happen.
oh I heard that they underpay you in Japanese restaurant too!

:eek:hh, that's Asian as well:

but I know what you mean, but I guess I've never worked for those It, Gr, Se communities before so i don't know :(

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
well i hate working at Big W......talk about shitty managers.. anyone else work there and have the same problem?

teh winnar!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!
Ziff said:
What everyone needs to do is sponge off welfare. That's the Australian way.

15 separate identities of random dead people, 15 bank accounts, that's all you need!
DID YUO GET YOUR WELFARE AND APARMENTS YET?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)