Has anyone with 98UAI or less ever made it into med.. (1 Viewer)

shafqat

HSC
N/A
FinalFantasy said:
hehe, it's not dat interesting, i know a few friends with same preferences as me already:p
and also quite a few ppl from here would've had my preferences...
sadly true
although im convinced i would have enjoyed law as well

FinalFantasy

HSC
:p, no matter wat i end up doing, i will "change" myself to enjoy that course and do it to my best!

shafqat

HSC
N/A
Firstly the document says the spread was between 95.40 and 100. Also, I know people who are doing the course who have uai's below 95. I don't know how the faculty calculated rural/indigenous/mature age students and their uais, maybe that's where the discrepancy lies.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
toeknee, i know for a fact, my friend got in with 95.6. And i've talked to Gordon Rees about the vast range of students uais who have made it into medicine. Another person on this board got into med with 99.05, i know another with 99.5.

Dude, can't you read properly? 99.7+ was before the umat was implemented :rolleyes:

toeknee

HSC
lolol ok sorry i stand corrected then. but hey the site dc'd on me (viruses on comp) before i had a chance to thoroughly read, i just got a brief read of the documents and yeah thats what i saw.

nit

HSC
They're all graduate courses I think. I'll possibly try to do postgrad degrees overseas, all going well.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
nit said:
They're all graduate courses I think. I'll possibly try to do postgrad degrees overseas, all going well.
both are undergrad.. yr 12 leaver entry..

u can tranfer between the 2.. as they share the same course..

velox: wayyy too well ...lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)