has anyone gotten to the Unit Selection bit for enrolment??? (1 Viewer)

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
i've just completed the Commonwealth Assistance Form and it says: "A Commonwealth Assistance Form has already been processed for this course today. No further modifications are possible until tomorrow."

and then i clicked the next step which is Unit Selection and it says:
"You must complete other mandatory enrolment steps before proceeding. Please return to previous steps." ...wtf???

so has anyone managed to get to the Unit Selection bit???

mamoz

HSC
i've just completed the Commonwealth Assistance Form and it says: "A Commonwealth Assistance Form has already been processed for this course today. No further modifications are possible until tomorrow."

and then i clicked the next step which is Unit Selection and it says:
"You must complete other mandatory enrolment steps before proceeding. Please return to previous steps." ...wtf???

so has anyone managed to get to the Unit Selection bit???[/quote]

i havee but i have no idea wat to do now :(

chefman21

HSC
N/A
Is that the bit with the shopping cart like thing? If it is I think I clicked all the boxes and proceeded to the checkout. Then it came up as being enrolled.

Dawn65

HSC
N/A
Yes, I got all that done. You just have to make sure you put in all the details of your first aid certificate etc. At least thats what it was like for me, doing nursing. Whatever your doing i know you have to totally complete one stage before you can move on to the next.

Last edited:

Kate1991

HSC
The same message comes up for me when i proceed to unit selections...i called them and they thought it was because i hadn't filled it out properly but i've gone over it 100 times...i might have to go to the campus to sort it out....

Dawn65

HSC
N/A
If your close enough its always easier to go to the campus for help..can save you hours of stress.

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
I had the same problem but eventually got through - Don't know the solution though besides re-checking everything

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
yeah I had a few missing when filling it out, but I had to check around four times before it eventually worked.

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
it's all good for me now. i had to call them up

Kate1991

HSC
What did they say when you rang up? I rang them too and they said to just keep checking that everything was filled out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)