has anyone ever not been paid? (1 Viewer)

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
At HJ's I'm having trouble getting 3 weeks pay, a total of 49 hours work. I was told I'd get paid for it next week, and have been given no explanation (only 3 or 4 possible reasons that were made up on the spot). I don't expect that I will get it though.

Has anyone else ever not been paid for work?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah, once, but they fixed it up right away after i pointed it out. you need to get paid - hassle them, bug the shit out of them about it until they fix it, because it's not fair to do that to you.

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
yes this is happening to me currently
What's the story? For me, I had my employee log on number changed and they didn't tell me for 2 weeks so I wasn't signing onto my account anymore, therefore they have my times listed but not connected to my bank account.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I dont know...I started havent been paid for training or the hours I work even though I have given them TFN and bank details from first day, basically i refuse to call them back now

T

tactic

If you just started you may find that it might take up to a month to get paid.. this is usually due to the fact that places like HJ use external companies for payroll.. I remember when i worked at Red Rooster it took about 3-4weeks to get paid.. Also if you just started now the company/prople who take care of payroll may be on leave as most companies shut down over this 2 week period

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
If you just started you may find that it might take up to a month to get paid.. this is usually due to the fact that places like HJ use external companies for payroll.. I remember when i worked at Red Rooster it took about 3-4weeks to get paid.. Also if you just started now the company/prople who take care of payroll may be on leave as most companies shut down over this 2 week period
I didn't just start, I was paid for 4 weeks and then nothing for 2 weeks. Waiting to see what happens tomorrow (next pay day)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)