HARRY POTTER & THE HBP - what did you think? (SPOILERS!) (2 Viewers)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
well?

edit 2: okay, don't bother with spoiler tags anymore coz people are just getting annoyed with them. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ HARRY POTTER AND DO NOT WISH TO HEAR ABOUT ANY DEATHS/KILLERS/THEORIES/SEX etc, DO NOT CONTINUE READING.

though i'd think people would be smart enough to read the thread title (ie, this thread contains spoilers)

i'm up to chapter 9, and i'm loving it but also extremely worried about the rest of the book - raiks posted a spoiler in NS last night (which was deleted straight away), i have no idea whether it's legit or not but it was a photo of one of the pages of the book. i'm so scared.

ohhh snape, what have you done...

Last edited:

MoNNiE

HSC
bubz :D said:
well?

i'm up to chapter 9, and i'm loving it but also extremely worried about the rest of the book - raiks posted a spoiler in NS last night (which was deleted straight away), i have no idea whether it's legit or not but it was a photo of one of the pages of the book. i'm so scared.

so far its i'm finding it gooooood. i never rarely step into ns.. so i have no idea what the spoiler was..i'm taking a break from reading.. i need my lunch!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ooooh i cant wait to get it *dies in anticipation* but i have to wait until next week, luckily i've already bought it. WHO DIES?!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg u guyz have already got ur book...ur so lucky...my mum won't let me get it till after the HSC coz den dat's all id read...hehe...btw was NS??

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
well?

I'm tempted to look up the page and check, but I really don't care that much to spoil it for myself.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
jumb said:
I'm tempted to look up the page and check, but I really don't care that much to spoil it for myself.
did raiks post it in #hsc, jumbles? well, the alleged photo of the spoiler was from the american version...

and reading the book so far, i am very worried that it's real.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
did raiks post it in #hsc, jumbles? well, the alleged photo of the spoiler was from the american version...

and reading the book so far, i am very worried that it's real.
Yeah, we were discussing it in #hsc.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i wanted to see how many pages there are and i caught a glimpse of the last chapter titles

'the white tomb' so maybe its dumbeldore and they visit his tomb at the end. It was someone noble i bet. but this is guesswork and not really a spoiler at all :p

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
I just got it today.

Went later this afternoon cos the morning crowds were ridiculous!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I'm up to chapter eight at the start of term feast. Ahhh! I'm so excited!!!!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
God the ending is so shit, I fucking hate THE WEASLEYS >_____<

jennylim

HSC
*SPOILERS AHOY*

my second favourite ship in hp fandom actually happened!!!!!! OMG i was dancing for joy and happiness and quite unable to breathe because i was squealing so much!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
(although...it has a slight spiderman twist at the end...but i feel that things will work out by the next one. yay for harry and ginny!!!!)

my first favourite...hmph...well that WILL happen, i guess she's just stringing it out to make it really serious when it does. still a bit peeved about the
ron/lavender thing, although it ended up being pretty funny.

but omg i am still dumbfounded and distraught about the end...seriously...got me in tears. that fucking spoiler from last night, honestly.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Does anyone think that Rupert Grint's sitting at home and beating off over the Ron/Herm partnership?

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
artheterosexual - RE: your question.

WARNING Massive spoiler DO NOT click if you don't want to find out who dies!!!

Yes, Snape kills Dumbledore . That's all I know, I don't know how he kills Dumbledore - I read a few pages towards the end to find out .... I hate surprises!!

Last edited:

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Those Who Have Read HP *Spoilers!*

Oh my god?! Who else has finished it? I lined up this morning, like the little nerd I am and got it and I finished it about an hour ago. It was mesmerising.... And i couldn't stop crying.... Because of you-know-what! Haha, Ok, so share your thoughts!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)