HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS - thoughts (SPOILERS!!) (1 Viewer)

fe2008

HSC
i must say i was sightly dissapointed with the book - dont get me wrong i loved the book, i just believed i was expecting more from it.

fe xx

ps if i have stuffed this up im sorry im new to this :eek:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
dhampoet said:
bubz,where did you get that potterpuff avatar?
I thought they stopped doing that
From the livejournal community, I think it's just called "potterpuffs"? Remind me to check for you.

lisajf said:
I think that ron becoming an auror was just a fans view on what happened. Rowling also had never heard of some stuff she apparently had said in the transcript also. Bit pathetic rons profession could have at least been something with the ministry like Mr. Weasly does.
I don't think it's pathetic!! I was actually getting sad before thinking about George having to run WWW all by himself... but JKR made my day.

I also read somewhere that she'd confirmed that Ron was an Auror too, but I don't know if that was official or not.

The_Highwayman - I agree. She can't please everyone - what with all the different shippers and haters etc... but I loved it!

AsyLum - that's cos you're a pedo :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, Ginny knows how to play the boys yo! *chuckle*

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Well i suppose bubz now the way you put it, it does make me feel better for george to know he isnt at it alone. I just hate how ron is an imbocile lol. But the way you put that it makes me feel better about his profession.
I have to say i love ginny but i hate how jkr made her a stay at home mum im a big feminist and for harry (GRR HATE HARRY AFTER 6TH AND 7TH BOOK! "ITS ALL ABOUT ME WA WA WA") to have a job and for ginny not to it annoyed me. That just me but yeah. And love luna the crazy bitch lol

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
lisajf said:
Well i suppose bubz now the way you put it, it does make me feel better for george to know he isnt at it alone. I just hate how ron is an imbocile lol. But the way you put that it makes me feel better about his profession.
I have to say i love ginny but i hate how jkr made her a stay at home mum im a big feminist and for harry (GRR HATE HARRY AFTER 6TH AND 7TH BOOK! "ITS ALL ABOUT ME WA WA WA") to have a job and for ginny not to it annoyed me. That just me but yeah. And love luna the crazy bitch lol
didn't you read the transcript? she has a job as quidditch correspondant for the Daily Prophet. she's a journalist.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
A few years in the harpies THEN she goes off and has kids.

(Still pretty piss poor though, would've thought she'd be like pwning a few remnant death eaters or whatnot.)

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
so i just started re-reading the whole series and now i've come to think that dumbledore didnt see socks in the mirror of erised. i think he saw himself with the deathly hallows... because in the end thats what dumbledore was trying to do as well as destroy the horcruxes.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wrong, he saw himself with his alive sister, mother and father as well as reconcilled with aberforth and all of them a happy family.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
ChrissyGirl2007 said:
so i just started re-reading the whole series and now i've come to think that dumbledore didnt see socks in the mirror of erised.
Or you could just read the transcript that was posted where JKR confirmed as much.

HSC
Thanks bubz for the transcript.

Wasn't happy with Bellatrix killing Tonks though:( But everything she said was pretty good:)

Maniella said:
Hey guys didnt J.K Rowling once say that Ron became a Auror with Harry? BUT, now in the transcript that Bubz posted, Jo says that Ron works at Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes :confused: :confused: :confused:
Same, but turns out he isn't one :D He suits working with his brother at a joke shop more though!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Same, but turns out he isn't one :D He suits working with his brother at a joke shop more though!
yeah definitely, working with his brother suits him way more then working as auror.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)