Hardest general maths topic? (1 Viewer)

E

Effekt

I HATE multistage events, probability makes me want to suicide. Everything else is easy.

HSC
effing non-linear functions or whatever its called -.- theres 4 days till the exam and i cannot do that topic

E

Effekt

effing non-linear functions or whatever its called -.- theres 4 days till the exam and i cannot do that topic
What topic is that in? i don't remember anything to do with non-linear functions unless i know it as something else...

HSC
What topic is that in? i don't remember anything to do with non-linear functions unless i know it as something else...
Non-linear Functions is what it's called in my Century Maths book, I think it's part of the whole algebraic modelling topic.

E

Effekt

Non-linear Functions is what it's called in my Century Maths book, I think it's part of the whole algebraic modelling topic.
Ah i've just checked my text book and found it. ALWAYS draw a table with x and y i usually go -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2,3 then sub these numbers into the equation and draw the graph.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeebobDD

HSC
ahahah i have 5 carrots, John ate 2, how many carrots left? uMAD?

RealiseSomethin

HSC
General maths all the way, get like 85% and beat those 4unit fags who only get like 75% in their tests. So funny cos they think they're heaps smart but whose the one getting 85%?
for someone doing 4unit maths, you should realise that 85% is higher than 75%..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)