Happy to help anyone learn Chinese (1 Viewer)

danal353

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone

lol. the world is an evil place. the only thing keeping it going to the dogs is this thing called 'hope'

lol, i suppose she's right then

Bendent

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone

shen zheng is dodgie..... u might ACTUALLY REALLY DO GET KIDNAPPED THERE! and they sell ur organs ^^ or sale u to the country where the poor farmers cant even find a wife...

Nanjing LOL... i have few friends there, infact half of my 4u class is scattered between Nanjing and shanghai LOL ... 1 of my friend's dad runs the police station there ( note: how i say runs.... cuz that's pretty much how corrupted they are LOL )
ahhhh nanjing lol

hot people lol

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help

oh wow, i didn't know that - i think i'd rather keep my organs until i die a natural death at a very old age. i do hear stories about kidnappings all the time though, but not from Shen Zheng specifically

haha, running the police station - is that why his dad can afford to send him overseas? i also hear about the corruption from my mum - seriously i think she's trying really hard to convince me that the world is an evil place...
my mom is doing the same thing.... trying to convince me how evil china is and how good aus is..... ( which is all fkn BS.... )

and yea... pretty much that y my frined got sent here... but then he still failed and went back to china to join the police academy LOL ( his father put his name down in the police dep as sending oversea to get "trained" so all the money he spent came from chinese police department legitmately LOL )

Peal Moon

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone learn Chinese

nah man dont help commies
what is a commie?

ahhhh nanjing lol

hot people lol
are u trying to say because its close to shanghai?

oh wow, i didn't know that - i think i'd rather keep my organs until i die a natural death at a very old age. i do hear stories about kidnappings all the time though, but not from Shen Zheng specifically

haha, running the police station - is that why his dad can afford to send him overseas? i also hear about the corruption from my mum - seriously i think she's trying really hard to convince me that the world is an evil place...
or u can get sold to shan xi and working in the coal mines ^^ 砖窑+煤窑 hehe

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A

communist

ajay098

HSC
same here.... im going back 2 china as well after the HSC by myself.... but parents doesnt trust me T.T they gona make sure i go straight to chengdu to my grandparents LOL

when i said to em i want to stop by in other cities to visit friends... they think im going go find hookers :(
LOL...i c ur parents place good faith in u :rofl::rofl:

P.S. havin fun on bos shuning?? ;);)

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
i will exchange english lessons for sexual favours

you asians are good at that stuff right?

Bendent

HSC

what is a commie?

are u trying to say because its close to shanghai?

or u can get sold to shan xi and working in the coal mines ^^ 砖窑+煤窑 hehe
yes both have jiangsu ancestry

but tbh pretty hot dudes eh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)