Happy to help anyone learn Chinese (1 Viewer)

cappuccino403

HSC
N/A
I am a nice Chinese boy in Sydney looking for English language exchange or friend. I can help you with Mandarin & Cantonese.

If anyone would like to send me a big smile and we can start building a good friendship.
If interested, please call 0406 859 615 or E-mail to outstandingjian@gmail.com

Hope to hear from some of you!

danal353

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone learn Chinese

i would actually really like someone to help me with reading chinese... except there's the HSC and all...

danal353

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone learn Chinese

im pretty good @ reading ( used to do background ) and wanting to do asain study major chinese nxt yr LOL
yeah i'm going on holiday after the HSC to china by myself and it would probably help if i could actually read it... so far i can read my name and various other year 1 level characters

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone learn Chinese

same here.... im going back 2 china as well after the HSC by myself.... but parents doesnt trust me T.T they gona make sure i go straight to chengdu to my grandparents LOL

when i said to em i want to stop by in other cities to visit friends... they think im going go find hookers :(

danal353

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone learn Chinese

same here.... im going back 2 china as well after the HSC by myself.... but parents doesnt trust me T.T they gona make sure i go straight to chengdu to my grandparents LOL

when i said to em i want to stop by in other cities to visit friends... they think im going go find hookers :(
LOL... i'll probably be staying with relatives too, but i'll be able to wander around by myself during the day... my mum's worried i'll be kidnapped or something though.

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone learn Chinese

all those weired worries asain parents have >.<
btw which city u going? if its shen zheng.... i wouldnt be suprised LOL

danal353

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone learn Chines

all those weired worries asain parents have >.<
btw which city u going? if its shen zheng.... i wouldnt be suprised LOL
haha why shen zheng? i do have an uncle living there so i might visit, but i'll be going to Nanjing first

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone lear

shen zheng is dodgie..... u might ACTUALLY REALLY DO GET KIDNAPPED THERE! and they sell ur organs ^^ or sale u to the country where the poor farmers cant even find a wife...

Nanjing LOL... i have few friends there, infact half of my 4u class is scattered between Nanjing and shanghai LOL ... 1 of my friend's dad runs the police station there ( note: how i say runs.... cuz that's pretty much how corrupted they are LOL )

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone learn Chinese

nah man dont help commies

danal353

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone

shen zheng is dodgie..... u might ACTUALLY REALLY DO GET KIDNAPPED THERE! and they sell ur organs ^^ or sale u to the country where the poor farmers cant even find a wife...

Nanjing LOL... i have few friends there, infact half of my 4u class is scattered between Nanjing and shanghai LOL ... 1 of my friend's dad runs the police station there ( note: how i say runs.... cuz that's pretty much how corrupted they are LOL )

oh wow, i didn't know that - i think i'd rather keep my organs until i die a natural death at a very old age. i do hear stories about kidnappings all the time though, but not from Shen Zheng specifically

haha, running the police station - is that why his dad can afford to send him overseas? i also hear about the corruption from my mum - seriously i think she's trying really hard to convince me that the world is an evil place...

samthebear

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Happy to help anyone

oh wow, i didn't know that - i think i'd rather keep my organs until i die a natural death at a very old age. i do hear stories about kidnappings all the time though, but not from Shen Zheng specifically

haha, running the police station - is that why his dad can afford to send him overseas? i also hear about the corruption from my mum - seriously i think she's trying really hard to convince me that the world is an evil place...
lol. the world is an evil place. the only thing keeping it going to the dogs is this thing called 'hope'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)