• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Happy Forever Alone Day! (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
lol she'd only be flattered if she was extremely retarded and desperate xD
yep, she would be creeped out, maybe call on her cousins/mates to beat the shit out of him (based on her ethnicity lol)

that is exactly right, there is no point in doing it on THAT day, because it just comes off as tacky and unnecessary, plus it gives out a message that its only being done because its required/expected, not desired.
Don't conform to what society expects of you, this is the time of the year when you are meant to spend a crap load of cash, just because it's the 'expected' thing to do.

MysteryGenius

HSC
lol she'd only be flattered if she was extremely retarded and desperate xD
yep, she would be creeped out, maybe call on her cousins/mates to beat the shit out of him (based on her ethnicity lol)

that is exactly right, there is no point in doing it on THAT day, because it just comes off as tacky and unnecessary, plus it gives out a message that its only being done because its required/expected, not desired.
Don't conform to what society expects of you, this is the time of the year when you are meant to spend a crap load of cash, just because it's the 'expected' thing to do.
hahaha true, true
lol can't blame the poor girl! lets just hope she doesn't have any super protective brothers who just so happen to be addicted to working out...and wrestling =/

EXACTLY! and not to mention completely cheesy -.-
lol so that makes it kinda like christmas then?

Last edited:

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
wat do u mean dont blame tha girl? bitches can be blamed for all the bad shit in our country 2day. if they just stayed in the kitchen where they belong, there would b no rape 4 example

MysteryGenius

HSC
wat do u mean dont blame tha girl? bitches can be blamed for all the bad shit in our country 2day. if they just stayed in the kitchen where they belong, there would b no rape 4 example
yeah ok.
you see, i'm not even gonna bother responding to whatever you say anymore
it's just plain dumb and so unoriginal.

onur91

HSC
N/A
hahaha true, true
lol can't blame the poor girl! lets just hope she doesn't have any super protective brothers who just so happen to be addicted to working out...and wreasling =/

EXACTLY! and not to mention completely cheesy -.-
lol so that makes it kinda like christmas then?
but that would be hilarious! hahaha

sure is, this year is the first time i have someone during v-day, but we went simple. Went for a picnic last week, instead of doing what most do and go tomorrow.
i guess it does, Christmas has lost all its meaning to most people, they forget the whole point of the day and spend all their money on buying expensive junk and getting piss drunk. I'm not even Christian, yet i can still see this.

MysteryGenius

HSC
but that would be hilarious! hahaha

sure is, this year is the first time i have someone during v-day, but we went simple. Went for a picnic last week, instead of doing what most do and go tomorrow.
i guess it does, Christmas has lost all its meaning to most people, they forget the whole point of the day and spend all their money on buying expensive junk and getting piss drunk. I'm not even Christian, yet i can still see this.
LOL definitely funny xD but just a bit mean >.<
ohk, that's pretty damn good actually :) especially since most of the descent places will be full tomorrow.. err.. today.. ? whatever lol
oh man, that reminds me... about a month ago there was this preacher lady at the station and she asked this girl (who looked about 12-14) if she knew who jesus was.. the girl responded by saying something along the lines of 'is that a kind of shampoo?'
omg i nearly died LOL
but yeah, you're right. people aren't paying much attention to the true meanings or origination of most special events anymore
im not making any sense but that's only cause my computer is about 8 mins away from restarting and there's no way i can stop it >< sadface
lol so i'm off for the night xD cheerio

onur91

HSC
N/A
LOL definitely funny xD but just a bit mean >.<
ohk, that's pretty damn good actually :) especially since most of the descent places will be full tomorrow.. err.. today.. ? whatever lol
oh man, that reminds me... about a month ago there was this preacher lady at the station and she asked this girl (who looked about 12-14) if she knew who jesus was.. the girl responded by saying something along the lines of 'is that a kind of shampoo?'
omg i nearly died LOL
but yeah, you're right. people aren't paying much attention to the true meanings or origination of most special events anymore
im not making any sense but that's only cause my computer is about 8 mins away from restarting and there's no way i can stop it >< sadface
lol so i'm off for the night xD cheerio
hahaha well...maybe just a tad bit mean, but it is the will of the gods. lol
yeah, thats why we went on thursday, plus it might be rainy tomorrow..today..whatever =P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA jeez, either that girl is extremely stupid...or she assumed the lady asked who 'Jebus' was, in that case, that could be a shampoo in some shitty place like Moldova lol
exactly, society is going down the shitter. Hell, don't get me started on easter lol no clue on how the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus has anything to do with a magical giant rabbit that shits out chocolate eggs for all the kiddies to eat, i'm just going to assume that this originated in Moldova because the parents couldn't afford to buy chocolate for their kids.
lol like you said before, it's 3:20am, it's acceptable to ramble xD

btw, i take this as a sign that i won our ridiculous debate on fb, told you i would win. hahahaha

goodnight, guv'nor.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I wish Valentines day fell on a pub night, that would be epic. I'd get so much sex.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I get so much sex everyday and everynight in the bed and bathroom and car and kitchen table etc etc in short I am a sex god

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Bought my gf 6 roses - now time to wait for steak and a blowjob day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)