Happy Forever Alone Day! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Psht. You people with your "significant others" and "meaningful relationships".

4evaalone4eva

MysteryGenius

HSC
Psht. You people with your "significant others" and "meaningful relationships".

4evaalone4eva
but, but i has no s/o this year :(
and, and noooo don't say that! D: i'm sure you'll get with someone perfectly perfect soon enough :) you just gotsta keep looking

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Loneliness and longing is for faggots.

Actually I don't really know. I've just never felt the need for a significant other :/

MysteryGenius

HSC
I'm sure shadowdude will be uber depressed after seeing that lol
hahaha oh god i hope not >.< there are way too many depressing vibes coming from that boy already xD

i dunno what the big deal is
in the end it's just another day

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
suck shit cunts, u will all b at home doin nothin while ill be in my girlfriends bed all day fukn her brains out n squeezin her big tits

onur91

HSC
N/A
hahaha oh god i hope not >.< there are way too many depressing vibes coming from that boy already xD

i dunno what the big deal is
in the end it's just another day
I know aye, his behaviour could lead to one of two things:
1- He gets an AVO out against him, probably from that girl his been after or
2- He comes onto BoS for advice on how to remove a barbed condom without having to go see a surgeon. hahaha

Exactly, you know ive got a s/o, but neither of us honestly see the big deal about v-day. You can do that any other day of the year, shouldn't be set on one particular day where the price of roses or any other flowers are shot through the roof.

MysteryGenius

HSC
I know aye, his behaviour could lead to one of two things:
1- He gets an AVO out against him, probably from that girl his been after or
2- He comes onto BoS for advice on how to remove a barbed condom without having to go see a surgeon. hahaha

Exactly, you know ive got a s/o, but neither of us honestly see the big deal about v-day. You can do that any other day of the year, shouldn't be set on one particular day where the price of roses or any other flowers are shot through the roof.
hahahahaha i wonder what she'd do/say if she were to stumple upon all his posts about her XD
would she be flattered?
definitely creeped out..at least a lil bit lol

yarrr
especially with the floods in vic which have made the prices go up even more xD fun times..
i dunno, i just think it's a bit of a waste
i mean.. it's a nice gesture and all, but wouldn't it be better if your partner did something for you just because they felt like it, and not simply because everybody else was doing it too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)