Hands in PAIN (1 Viewer)

emily

lucky cows having modern as you're next - you're going to cane the rest of us with two in between!!!

i have tendonitis in my writing hand :( not good at all...

Wiggum

Originally posted by emily
i have tendonitis in my writing hand :( not good at all...
Ouch, that's bad. As long as you don't have anything tomorrow it's ok. It wasn't too bad, but yeah ancient tomorrow, just perfect.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
me too! modern i'm guessing! how sore will our hands be after that. in my trial i wrote over 12 A4 pages for modern - hopefully i'll get onto that next booklet!
Dude, I have senior science after that exam...i'm going to try myself onto BoS after and have a whinge fest.

I grip my pen really weird, so my nail is hurting alot too.

Shoey

No more English! Viva Liberty!
:D :D :D :D :D

Now if I could only figure out extension 2 maths...

:confused:

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
no more englishhhh
but then ipt 2morrow :(
takes a day and 2 nights away from 4u maths :mad1:

kebab

Fucken hell, i came out with ink all down my hand and arm, being left handed really sux sometimes. And then there is ancient tomorrow, holy shit

bipo

I am also left handed. I tried out a new pen today and it smudged like crazy. My whole first page was a light shade of blue. So then i adapted my writing style so it wouldnt smudge, but it was less comfortable. At one stage of the exam i felt like my fingernail was going to come off. And that was a two hour exam, the rest are all 3!!! I am not looking forward to tomorrow.

eeyore

Originally posted by Leap
I got a paper cut on my wrist halfway through module A. :(
I
I got a paper cut too!! Stung for ages!! damn those stupid writing booklets with paper that's out to get everyone!!

My hand just refused to write at one point!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
man, i wish i was ambidextrous :(

legal on friday = more writing... ARRRGHH!
i feel sorry for the people who have ancient tomorrow!

saw_dust_farmer

i had brusing apearing on my thumb and finger from that much freaking writing!! and a dent on the tip of my index finger from the pen and i started to write bad... my O's were turing to I's!! my writing was being lazy cause my hand wasn't working

nic_rei

HSC
not to sound uncaring or rude or anything but i hate it when you put your hand up for an extra booklet and they tell you "youve got to tie them....blah blah..." and thats the last thing you need when youre running out of time in an english exam...its just like, 'i know, i dont care, let me do it!!'

I dont meant to be rude to them, i know theyre doing a great job, but its just a little hard to be courteous when youre stressed in an exam!!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
My writing was all over the place in the last module and illegible..I feel sorry for whoever's gonna have to read it.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
lol..i think i sprained my left hand during paper 1.. dunno how since im a right hander :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)