Hands in PAIN (1 Viewer)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
lol..other than a small bump on my finger in my right hand because of the pressure of the pen, its all ok now...my hands just went numb i think with the continous writing..i couldnt hold a pen properly for the last module..

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
yeah..i had a nice one that I usually use..and I was going alrite but i thought there wasnt much ink left, and i got paraoid enough thinkin its wasting time so i swapped pens..the other one wasnt good, it kept on missing the top parts of letter, so it looks weird...so i swapped again...the end...planning for an all nighter tonight?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
I think writing furiously takes my mind off it!!
yea, except then i realised that i could not hold my pen to write my student number after the exam :/

Last edited:

muldersgun

HSC
halfway through the last essay both my neck and my hand were screaming out "Stop it now! bail, bail! This is NOT worth the pain"

But i still had 20min to go and i couldn't stop, i was getting so fidgety with the discomfort. When i got out the top of my middle finger was completley red.

Inhuman

HSC
My hand only just stopped aching this morning, and I won't even get into how hard it was to clean the ink off my left hand...

So who wants to join me at the beach to have a nice big bonfire where we burn all our texts? :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
And cause a big smog over Sydney?

I refuse to pick up a pen today, I have a week till my next exam/s so i'm treating myself to a non-writing day.

leeraff

HSC
well.....my hands were in agony. I had an injury in my right hand, and the dam doctor said i would be alrite....well guess wat i wasnt. I go back today and find out, from a different doctor, that there is the possibility of a break that the x-ray didnt pick up - so he tells me to do a bone scan........ffs!!

i feel sorry for the person who has to read my module C essay, and i hope they at least try...by the end of it i could bairly form a complete "a".

But thank god for computers, since i have the certificate, i can write my history on the computer!! but still my english is goin to be screwy :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)