Handed in Project (1 Viewer)

ptitsa

make me lose my buttons
HSC
i'm intrigued. do you mind posting your major work?

SimpaticO

Happy Man
Ours was due in on the first day of this term. I think I did it really well and I'm hoping that I'll get a good mark. The only thing that annoyed me was that our teacher never had us do any drafts or spoke to us about accepting any drafts. Therefore he hasn't seen any of my work on this project prior to the finished project.

He did get back to us last lesson though and said that he was really impressed by all of our projects and that they were all of excellent quality. According to him he now has to become really picky and look for the really minor things in order to distinguish between the marks and who should come first, second, third, or fourth (there are only four people in our school who do this course and we were the first to do it ever in our school!)

Anyway, we're all hoping that we get good marks and therefore leave a legacy and convince the year groups under us to take up the course because I think it was such a great opportunity. I abolutely loved doing my project and I did work on it consistently. Throughout the holidays all I had left to do was my bibliography and a final grammar and english check.

Anyway, I'll get back to you guys later with my mark. I hope I do well. We're not going to get it before the trials though.

waterfowl

HSC
Wow...mine isn't even due yet!

Wow I am surprised to read that most of you have already handed your projects in!
Mine is due on August 23rd, but I guess I only have two people in the class (me included) so it wont take my teacher too long to mark. This is the first year my school has offered it so my teacher is still 'experimenting'.

But don't get all worked up thinking I'm this lucky person who got the whole holidays to work on it because I didn't. I was in Austria on exchange - although I didn't do any of the project there, I got to experience it by exploring some of the buildings built by the guy I'm studying! (Friedrich IV) It was so exciting to be surrounded by all the history!

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
Hey Waterfowl, that sounds awesome! Let us know everything about exchange! I went on exchange for 9months to Quebec, Canada in yr 10, and it was just brilliant. I miss it a lot now, but I'm so happy I went and expierenced it.

That's great that you don't have to hand it in for a little while, I assume that it's not until after trials? That's good I think! Wish I had had just that bit longer..

waterfowl

HSC
Exchange was awesome! I wish I had gone for 9 months! Unfortunately mine only lasted 3 weeks.
Austria is such a beautiful country, and the people are so friendly. And the legal limit is 16 so those under 18 enjoyed that.
I can't wait to go back there - hopefully to become a citizen and stay.
Exchange is one of the best things you can possibly do!

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
mine was handed in last day of term 2... and its getting tripled marked... so probably wont get it back till just after trials...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
ours is being double marked so its fairer, which is good - but it would be so much beta if they were externally marked dont u think? i mean, its like 80% of the school assessment mark, so if u have a biased teacher ur really stuffed

hanjoc

whats annoying is taht in the end, the teachers have to put in your marks and the gaps as to how they think you'll go in the hsc - so, even if u go fantastic and top the project, they are just gunna manipulate the marks so whoever they think will top the hsc exam will have the first assesment mark as well. so really, the project was a waste of time if u were relying on a higher assesment mark to average out with the exam mark. maybe thats just my manipulating stupid school though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)