Handed in Project (1 Viewer)

C'est la vie

Who has handed in their project yet?

Mine was due in two weeks ago...*drum roll*, and I got it back on Wednesday! Thirty-Six out of Fourty!! As in 36/40!

Thanks to everyone here at BOS for all your help!!
Good luck to everyone who still has some time to complete theirs!

xoxo

Acid

HSC
Yep I handed mine in two days ago... stessful stuff. I'm on holidays now so i'm hoping to get it the day school goes back... annoying thing is i'll be 18 on the day we go back to school. :\

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
yeah i handed in mine on friday -- a wonderful feeling!!

can't wait to get it back now

alimo

congratulations on the mark, what was the topic? Mine is due tomorrow and I'm completely and totally screwed, I have a blank page, a quote and a half written log book. I'm kind of annoyed at the teachers of those who have been given the holidays to do it, it seems unfair on people like the girls in my class who have had no sleep over it (i however have slept, suffer no remorse and will also suffer the consequences)... wait, what am i doing on the internet!?! I should be working!!! AAARRRGH!
-a.

Caratacus

HSC
N/A
>>I'm kind of annoyed at the teachers of those who have been given the holidays to do it, it seems unfair on people like the girls in my class who have had no sleep over it.

There is no set date that teachers have to have it done by (except for whatever their school decides is the date ALL assessment tasks have to be in by). At our school we agreed that it would be better to get it done BEFORE the holidays (oops! - "study break") to free everyone up for revision, PIPs, D&T projects etc etc.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Caratacus
At our school we agreed that it would be better to get it done BEFORE the holidays (oops! - "study break") to free everyone up for revision, PIPs, D&T projects etc etc.
That is logical and is also the reason why many schools ask for students to hand their projects in BEFORE the *cough* "study break".

I personally think it is better to have your project due before the study break, esp if you have bad time management skills like me :p

Some people who have better time management skills would benefit from the later due date but its too bad i guess. We've had all year and 2 sets of real holidays to work on a 2500-3000 word essay. Not that big a deal, because everyone will be studying and worrying in the holidays anyway.

hanjoc

ours is due week 2 next term, its getting scarily close. our trials aren't until week 6 and 7, i think thats really late compared to everyone else on here. but yeh, thats the way our school has done it. 9 assesments in 5 weeks, should be good fun...

HSC
Week 6 and 7?!?! Can I come to your school....i need the extra time to...uh...learn!

HSC
Oh yeah, and we've handed in and received our projects back. Fast huh?
Just so you all know that I'm not some random browsing through the hist ext pages at 1 in the morning for no reason ;)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Mine was due last day of term. I don't really want it back. I don't even want to think about it anymore, I'm so sick of it.

R

randhi

Yeh i agree, i think the last three days when i got no sleep because of the assignment handing it in was a pleasant feelings but ofcourse now that i think about i believe it may have been a really bad assignment. hence i don't want to think about it!!

Jennibeans

HSC
ours was due the last day of term & im kinda glad too i didn't want to be worrying about it over the holidays. now i have time for studying woo hoo

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
Mine was handed in on the last day of school.
I'm not totally happy with it.... but it's up for review, if anyone feels like it.
Good luck all, and congrats you smart lil hist ext student..... i hope i go as well...

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
man i reckon i'm totally screwed! i got 1 week of the holidays to do everything!! keeping in mind i got a shit mark for the draft of it, but my essay was good but everything else jsut dragged me down!! hopefully i'll get a better mark mayb 40 sumfing outta 50 would be good!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Handed ours in last term...hahaha I planned the essay, wrote the synopsis and the actual essay in one week ( 5 days actually!!)....Don't really care anymore. I'm just glad it's off of my hands :D

ptitsa

make me lose my buttons
HSC
charmed_cuties, you'll be fine! i know someone who only decided what their topic was 2 weeks before, found their focus question the friday before the monday it was due, did the whole thing on the weekend (inc. the log book) and still managed >40/50

although not as impressive as the above, i finished my one and only draft the friday before it was due and just tweaked it on the weekend and got 48

if you're a decent writer with a strong sense of structure you should have nothing to worry about :)

Vuki

HSC
They marked ours in a week somehow (and there's 16 students), pretty insanely fast for 2 teachers :).

I got 39/40, bloody dropped a mark for using one historian too much (Chomsky) which the teacher didn't tell me about in the draft (I basically didn't change anything since the draft, I got fairly lazy in the weeks leading up to handing it in - had an SDD major to start/finish). How did others go if you've got it back?

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
39/40!!!! wow thats a fabulous mark!!! man i'm still polishing up the history extension project handing it in week 2 friday!! man my essay is fine just need to add little bits to obtain a higher mark, just the rest seems to drag mark down!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)