Halo 3... (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh hai guyz.

I'm going to be playing Halo 3 on the 16th of August at an industry event that I've been invited to. Will be posting impressions shortly after :)

flappinghippo

HSC
stazi said:
oh hai guyz.

I'm going to be playing Halo 3 on the 16th of August at an industry event that I've been invited to. Will be posting impressions shortly after :)
Awwesome. How'd you land a play through of Halo 3 more than a month before its release?

Whereabouts is it?

.. because I want to gatecrash.. aha just kidding. But seriously I do.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Xboxworld forum. The admin couldn't go, thus was giving away his ticket. it's held at fox studios. it will also feature free alcohol. yays. cant wait to get trashed and play gaylo 3.

Supermodified

HSC
stazi said:
Xboxworld forum. The admin couldn't go, thus was giving away his ticket. it's held at fox studios. it will also feature free alcohol. yays. cant wait to get trashed and play gaylo 3.
You are a cunt.

Supermodified

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
ok, ill admit i havent played too much
Everything you've ever said about Halo is now baseless. Even so, does exaggerating the foibles (or in most cases, gameplay features which you've dismissed as foibles) of one of the greatest console FPSs make you feel big? I guess you're just like any other PC gamer who has their head so far up their arse they can't appreciate anything that doesn't require twitch-skills or 'squad-based' gameplay. We all know losing at a game when you consider yourself 'the shit' at FPSs can be hard to take, but there's no need to take it out on the game you suck at.

learn2critique i.e. play the game for more than 15 minutes.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oi slava - download the stranglehold demo ASAP. it's fantastic! graphics are average, but it's a really amazing action game (like the Hard Boiled movie it's loosely based on)

Supermodified

HSC
stazi said:
oi slava - download the stranglehold demo ASAP. it's fantastic! graphics are average, but it's a really amazing action game (like the Hard Boiled movie it's loosely based on)
Yeah, I wanted to download that, but my 360 is still dead. I've finally decided to get off my ass and send it off to get fixed or replaced or whatever tomorrow.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
Supermodified said:
Everything you've ever said about Halo is now baseless. Even so, does exaggerating the foibles (or in most cases, gameplay features which you've dismissed as foibles) of one of the greatest console FPSs make you feel big? I guess you're just like any other PC gamer who has their head so far up their arse they can't appreciate anything that doesn't require twitch-skills or 'squad-based' gameplay. We all know losing at a game when you consider yourself 'the shit' at FPSs can be hard to take, but there's no need to take it out on the game you suck at.

learn2critique i.e. play the game for more than 15 minutes.
defensive much?

ive played probably 40-50 hours which i think is enough for me to have an opinion of the game, and my opinion is that it is a very overrated game. im sorry if that opinion offended you personally in some way.

Supermodified

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
defensive much?

ive played probably 40-50 hours which i think is enough for me to have an opinion of the game, and my opinion is that it is a very overrated game. im sorry if that opinion offended you personally in some way.
40-50 hours? You should've said so. I just get annoyed at people who pass judgement on games without giving them a fair go. Your opinion is now valid. To be honest, Halo 2 was a let down for me, or at least the Campaign was. Halo 2 is probably the game I've played most on Xbox Live.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
The campaign is decent enough surely (though does get repetitive and tedious at times), but people who hail the storyline as the "futuristic Star Wars" or something along the lines should twat off.

Supermodified

HSC
Holy shit, Frankie and Lars are going to be there. If I don't win, all my hopes and dreams will be shattered.

Supermodified

HSC
Hmm, I clearly didn't win because I haven't got the call that I won. Fuck.

So Stas, what time does the thing start? And how do you feel about finding a fire exit and opening it while I sneak in?

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Just emailed a PR guy for you to see if he can get you in.

Supermodified

HSC
stazi said:

Just emailed a PR guy for you to see if he can get you in.
I did the survey thing, but the guy still hasn't got back to me. I guess I didn't get in. Looking back, my short answers were pretty shit and uninteresting, evven though the rest of the survey showed I was a massive Xbox fan. Oh well, thanks for trying anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)