Half Yearly Predictions? (1 Viewer)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
For Hungry Jacks I get a double whooper and a meal. Refill the drinks hahaha...

Popcorn311

HSC
i come to this thread ready to talk about my 'half yearly predictions' and everyone here's talking about hungry jacks

jamesfirst

HSC
I'm probably having Family dinner box with friends when I'm going to allnighter to PC :)

I need to relieve this stress from half yearlies :(

HSC
Uni Grad
I just ordered 2 pizzas, 'Meatlovers' and 'Godfather', they should be delivered soon :)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I just ate that double down from KFC. Godly, a bit pricey but worth every bite. To those who say it's unhealthy, it has less crap than a Big Mac so yeah.

I don't like the drinks at HJ even if it's free refills. They're not...real, like it's diluted to the max hence it's free I suppose.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
N.B. If ordering Dominos online use retailmenot for coupons. Pretty cheap shit =]

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I just ate that double down from KFC. Godly, a bit pricey but worth every bite. To those who say it's unhealthy, it has less crap than a Big Mac so yeah.

I don't like the drinks at HJ even if it's free refills. They're not...real, like it's diluted to the max hence it's free I suppose.
Free refills better then nothing. KFC is awesome. Escpecially the Gravy and Potato. Yuuummmmm
N.B. If ordering Dominos online use retailmenot for coupons. Pretty cheap shit =]
Some of the coupons dont work. Might as well drive down and buy it. (depending on how far you are away from the local Pizzza Place)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

I want to get powdered soft drinks and making it at home.

mecramarathon

HSC
i'm confused

since when did half yearly predictions become fast food preferences?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Big Macs are crap now, the fact I can hold it in one hand and can eat it comfortably is testament to its epic decrease in size over the years.

Double downer is delicious...highly recommend.

HSC
Uni Grad
Gosh I'm so unhealthy, 3rd can of coke today :S

I used to be able to run a 12s 100m, long jump 4m and competed at state level when I was 12. Now I'm so unfit.

I'll probably be overweight by the end of the HSC :-(

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
All today, I was spamming OJ, the unhealthy ones in bottles with loads of sugar. D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)