Half Yearly Exam (1 Viewer)

findx

HSC
I retyped my half yearly exam, since my copy was all messy. Exam was on Finance.

PM to trade business studies exam paper.

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
I will scan my business HY exam when i get it back ^_^

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Nice finance is our next topic

TheHSCTree

HSC
N/A
Just letting you know that TheHSCTree is starting a service that allows students to submit their past papers in exchange for other students past papers. I currently have over 50 yearly exam papers for business studiers 2012 from some of the top 50 schools that I am giving out to students who have sent me theirs. It is all out of the kindness of others and completely free!

If you wish to be contribute, please email us your exam paper and we will send you some back.

<3

findx

HSC
Just letting you know that TheHSCTree is starting a service that allows students to submit their past papers in exchange for other students past papers. I currently have over 50 yearly exam papers for business studiers 2012 from some of the top 50 schools that I am giving out to students who have sent me theirs. It is all out of the kindness of others and completely free!

If you wish to be contribute, please email us your exam paper and we will send you some back.

<3
Why not share a few here? :)

epicfail1

HSC
Wonderful!! i will also be uploading mine on Friday when i have business ASAP !!!!

Examine

same
HSC

<3
I hope you're not just lying to get papers. (probably what is happening)

Aysce

HSC
I'm going to try scan at school. My printer is being a bitch.

Aysce

HSC
Going to go to the local library in a few days to see if I can scan my past paper since my school scanner and home scanners aren't working..

TheHSCTree

HSC
N/A
Hello Findx!
We are in the process of making a website!
This will have the past papers on it.
If you have sent us your past paper, we will direct you to the site and you will find the papers under a section called 'Past Papers'. I hope this helps!

HSC
I'll scan mine too!
TheHSCTree also sent me a paper about 2 weeks ago which was good but they are a bit slow on the email reply cause of the website they are making :\

Examine

same
HSC
And no progress was made to this day. (Thanks Aysce, findx and Tim for contributing)

My offer still stands for anybody considering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)