Half yearlies- Who else screwed up? (1 Viewer)

Nadiaa

HSC
What are the chances of screwing up in the half yearlies and still getting at 80+ ATAR.
:(

gracee09

HSC
i've only done one exam (did it this morning) ..... totally failed it though.... lol

but i keep saying to myself that its been done and i can't undo it :)

James_

HSC
Yeah like they said, don't worry bout it. I screwed up most if not all my exams, so eh...What can you do? You just gotta make sure that your good at the trials or then you should be panicing.

Sadiah

HSC
Personally speaking here..^^That's what most nerds actually say. :D
They're like -"bro, I sooo totally failed."
After the examination results are revealed, it's like "lol, wut?"

Most people who fail don't say anything prior to recieving their results. They act like they aced the exams. :D:D

bigmull

HSC
any one do business studies, i forgot so much termennology think that will hurt heaps?

Nadiaa

HSC
haha nah but i did pretty bad.
phewwww so i got a chance
trials here i comee! :) :D

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
It's the damn opposite for me. I always think "Aw yeah, that was pretty good." *Results given back* "Oh cool, got 66%."

Sadiah

HSC
any one do business studies, i forgot so much termennology think that will hurt heaps?
Business terminology is quite helpful.
In fact, the terminology of any subject is quite important to a certain extent.

I mean, for business, try to utilise words like "employee" rather than "worker", etc etc.

Last edited:

Dark Invoker

HSC
3 exams done, 2 to go.

French I aced considering I pre-planned my written part and stuck it to my dictionary pages and the questions were exactly the same and the reading was relatively simple too.

Maths was relatively hard but 90% of the people coming out of the test said it was the hardest test they've done so I'm quietly confident.

English was surprisingly easy with only a day of pre-planning my essay and an hour before the exam to memorize it. Confident I got 90+ %.

Business and Economics to go...my two worst subjects -_-

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
I know how you feel D=

I screwed up. Like seriously screwed up. And for once, it actually wasn't my fault. I actually STUDIED MY ASS OFF for this stupid chem exam and prac, and then the bloody equipment doesn't work. Both myself and a friend of mine wasted like, 15 minutes (I kid you not) going through several pipettes in a titration prac trying to get one of them to work. And when they FINALLY got one that worked, they only had one, so we had to share and that took up more time for the both of us. We weren't able to finish most of the written component. They didn't even give us extra time, but the batch of kids after us were given extra time if they had to share equipment. It was worth 18%.

And we had to do the prac first, then theory. Trust me, it wasn't easy doing the theory exam through a haze of tears. :cry:

twistedrebel

HSC
I know how you feel D=

I screwed up. Like seriously screwed up. And for once, it actually wasn't my fault. I actually STUDIED MY ASS OFF for this stupid chem exam and prac, and then the bloody equipment doesn't work. Both myself and a friend of mine wasted like, 15 minutes (I kid you not) going through several pipettes in a titration prac trying to get one of them to work. And when they FINALLY got one that worked, they only had one, so we had to share and that took up more time for the both of us. We weren't able to finish most of the written component. They didn't even give us extra time, but the batch of kids after us were given extra time if they had to share equipment. It was worth 18%.

And we had to do the prac first, then theory. Trust me, it wasn't easy doing the theory exam through a haze of tears. :cry:
ouch, that hurts, but dont worry it wont be that bad, trust me

Kralex

HSC
knowing myself, I screwed up. Study mixed with stress, depression and procrastination = fail.

kyokaku92

HSC
I know how you feel D=

I thought I did well in my chem half yearly but turns out I barely passed it (even though I crammed as much as I could).... I feel your pain (chem teachers at my school are evil, harsh markers)

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
ouch, that hurts, but dont worry it wont be that bad, trust me
Mmmm, as it stands it will be pretty bad =/ (like, a loss of 9% of school mark - and chem is my worst subject so I need all the marks I can scavange). But my parents and the parents of my friend were furious about it all and actually complained to the school =/ I really didn't want to have to do that because it sounds so whiney and you know. But the teachers were nice and said they'd look into and try to do something about it - like give an estimated mark or a retest. So hopefully it'll turn out okay... hopefully :(

I thought I did well in my chem half yearly but turns out I barely passed it (even though I crammed as much as I could).... I feel your pain (chem teachers at my school are evil, harsh markers)
-Hug- for the shared pain. Death to chem! :shoot:

kyokaku92

HSC
Mmmm, as it stands it will be pretty bad =/ (like, a loss of 9% of school mark - and chem is my worst subject so I need all the marks I can scavange). But my parents and the parents of my friend were furious about it all and actually complained to the school =/ I really didn't want to have to do that because it sounds so whiney and you know. But the teachers were nice and said they'd look into and try to do something about it - like give an estimated mark or a retest. So hopefully it'll turn out okay... hopefully :(

-Hug- for the shared pain. Death to chem! :shoot:
Well, cheer up, I say get revenge leading up to the trials and make everyone proud... as for me, I'll reassess my goals and consider dropping chem (extremely regretted picking it over Japanese Continuers) :party:

cantstopmybeat

HSC
chemistry is the only subject i studied, and it will be most likely the only subject i fail. my whole class sucks too, so i am not bothered.

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
Hardest maths test, everyone agreed. Last years year 12 half yearly was nothing compared to this one :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)