HALF YEALIES HOW ARE THEY GOING? (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Can't wait to get my marks back. Should be around the 70ish mark I would expect.

zombies

HSC
^ Its all g bro I saw that you made a typo.. I corrected it for you. Don't worry, even robots can make mistakes~!

becca12

HSC
my SOR exam was today. we were given the questions. i started it last night and tried to memorise in about an hour and a half this morning.... well i aint NEVER doing that agen!!

Aliyas

HSC
Had english this morning. I kind of failed at the comprehension and my essay was just a lot of babble, but my creative writing was good! The stimulus fit mine perfectly.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Had english this morning. I kind of failed at the comprehension and my essay was just a lot of babble, but my creative writing was good! The stimulus fit mine perfectly.
None of that matters. You're a young, sexy and beautiful cookie :)

my SOR exam was today. we were given the questions. i started it last night and tried to memorise in about an hour and a half this morning.... well i aint NEVER doing that agen!!
Baby, it's fine. Just imagine me as a knight, your exam as the dragon and you as the irresitiblely sexy princess.

What does the knight do to win the heart of the princess? He goes out and he slays the dragon chasing the princess.

Then you can help me with 99 atar :)

Last edited:

SanjoyM

HSC
Went well and not so well for some subjects.

English Advanced: 27/30
English Extension 23or24/25 - not sure - getting marked by the 2nd teacher and the mark will be averaged
Biology: 51/55
Ancient History: 39/50 (hard exam)
Chemistry: 45.5/65 - Do disappointed, but the rank is okay - top 5or 6 :S
Extension 2 English: 17.5/20 - :|

Ups and downs, but I have maintained my ranks and increased my ranks as well:)

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Went well and not so well for some subjects.

English Advanced: 27/30
English Extension 23or24/25 - not sure - getting marked by the 2nd teacher and the mark will be averaged
Biology: 51/55
Ancient History: 39/50 (hard exam)
Chemistry: 45.5/65 - Do disappointed, but the rank is okay - top 5or 6 :S
Extension 2 English: 17.5/20 - :|

Ups and downs, but I have maintained my ranks and increased my ranks as well:)
Good job on increasing your ranks :)

Aysce

HSC
6 more exams to go.. God help mee!!! But 3u went pretty nicely except I realised I had the wrong answer straight after time up :'(

Examine

same
HSC
Finished Business Studies Half yearly. Out of 50 and the teacher said I got full marks for multiple choice (10 marks) WOOT

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
done advanced english (average), advanced maths (hopefully good), physics (better than expected) and PDHPE (hopefully alright) this week. 4 days in a row. now i have a break til next tuesday for biology which is my last exam :D

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Started exams today.

Did legal and English.

Fucking ace the legal one. Wrote 15 pages of normal pages for English.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Physics and Music today.

Physics wasn't too bad, but when we walked in there was the notification for the next task sitting on the desk. Bit of a dick move IMO.
I panicked a bit at the start because I didn't have time to fully read the paper in reading time, so i rushed through it and left a lot of questions. Calmed down about 20 minutes in and went back and finished it all. Probably lost a few marks in long response, but I'm happy with my performance. Don't think I'll keep my first place, but to be honest I wasn't expecting to. Also, we got lollipops at the end of the exam, so that was pretty cool!

Music was the second most relaxed exam I've ever sat (first being year 11 music yearly). We got in there, everyone joked around a bit. Everyone finished reading time really early, so the teacher joked around a bit and let us write our names on the papers. First 3 pieces were pretty typical - string quartet, vocal & big band, alt rock. On the other hand, the fourth piece was electronic. Started off sort of chilled out (which is what you'd expect to hear in a techno piece for a music exam), and then about 10 seconds in it had a bass drop. Everyone (including the teacher) started smiling and one or two actually started fist pumping, so it was pretty fun. It was hard as fuck to analyse though - it's just so hard to describe what's happening other than writing stuff like "beeps" and "wub".

ismeta

HSC
Economics on Monday. It was...okay. Not my best economics performance, I think, but I liked the essay I wrote. The question was very straightforward.

2U Maths on Wednesday. Was nice. Finished too early and so had an hour to check everything. Probably still missed something. :p Then had to give a speech for Adv. English afterwards, I think the delivery was okay...but my content was...not so good, methinks.

4U today. It went better than expected, I finished. :D + had time to check, but that was because I rushed the Graphs section. Needed to leave lots of time for conic sections.

I just have physics and 3U maths left, woo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)