Guys with Creativity (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Collin said:
Also thinking about an IXUS 55 as a pocket portable. God I need more monehhhhhhhh!
my bf's got the 50. it's pretty friggin good, though the night quality's a bit grainy. can get pretty snazzy stuff with the macros, etc.
the 55's just a bigger screen isnt it? a couple of his mates have one, though i havent had a good look at them.

me likes lots :D pretty bloody good for $480-ish

rajsc

HSC
intelligence wise im good.....
but creativity wise im GREAT
!!!!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
alby said:
my bf's got the 50. it's pretty friggin good, though the night quality's a bit grainy. can get pretty snazzy stuff with the macros, etc.
the 55's just a bigger screen isnt it? a couple of his mates have one, though i havent had a good look at them.

me likes lots :D pretty bloody good for $480-ish
:) aww I wouldnt mind a new little digital camera...Mines like..can you believe it..a powershot A60, 2mgpixels which back in 2003 was considered rather good.

Collin said:
Oh man, the S2-IS is awesome indeed. :D:D:D Have you seen the video quality of it also? Canon lauds it as a hybrid digital camera/digital video camera and it definitely doesn't fail to impress. You can download some sample vids off Steve's Digicams website.. and the VGA videos are amazing with stereo sound (on a digital camera!). The Image Stabilizer has also been reviewed as top-notch; working very well amongst competitors such as the Sony DSC-H1. I've got the Canon A510 at the moment, and I used to use it to take screenshots of lecture slides at uni from the back of the lecture theatre.. and I had to use 4x zoom to get it properly. But I REALLY had to keep my hands super still to get any legit pics at even 4x zoom, so I'm so thankful for such an effective stabiliser system @ 12x OZ.

Also thinking about an IXUS 55 as a pocket portable. God I need more monehhhhhhhh!

I'm pretty clueless about SLRs. I heard that the 20D is more of a prosumer SLR.. although Canon does boast it as a good solution for professionals too. Not sure, but I'd sure love one. My step-dad is a massive photography freak.. always has been. He's got so many huge film cameras.. but it's so funny watching him go digital (he has crap computer skills and it was funny watching play around with his new EOS-20). I was also looking at the 350D 'Digital Rebel XT' too.

My god, can't believe I'm discussing tech gadgets in the L&R forum! :eek:
S2-IS - I'd love to get that as just a normal camera i can take to parties and stuff like that...because it is really one of the best..
Well maybe I should start a SLR thread in the other forum thingy, but this one people actually pay attention to..hmm..yeah..
I wish my parents were photography freaks. Film cameras are great.
If you cant afford the 20d, try a 10d if u can find one [just as good quality] otherwise, the 350d is pretty good...its more of an entry level professional SLR though as opposed with the $15000 whatever its called digital SLR

Egronk said:
I've got the 350d.

They are a heaps popular camera, and that is because they really are a good camera.

Seriously, for their price they are damn good.

I don't really understand why you would buy a high end camera that is not slr...it would piss me off to no extent, how do you live with only one lens?

And no control over aperture, and such limited shutter speeds, fuck and a whole lot of things.

Erg. I couldn't imagine life without one.

It is only recently that i went digital, but I would rather an analogue slr to a digital non slr.
Same, i'd really like a good quality analogue SLR as opposed to digital for the finer work I do, except that my digital is good for what I do at the moment: shooting live bands at night and on stage with weird lights.
Some people just want the high end camera because they cant be bothered with heaps of lenses and stuff, and just for good quality pictures when they go on holidays or parties and whatever. With that particular digital camera though that Collin is talking about there is a bit of manual control... a P and an M setting...as far as I can remember.

Collin said:
The S2-IS actually has quite reasonably manual controls. From memory, aperture range is 2.8 - 3.5.. nothing to be sneered at and certainly not 'no control', especially for people who don't require creative options outside of their intended usage (like myself). I wouldn't say the shutter speeds are exactly 'limited' either; personal opinion. The camera itself is supposed to have some features of an entry-level SLR.. and SLR and non-SLR both has it's benefits and disadvantages. Plus I wanted a camera to double as a quality video camera hybrid too, a feature obviously unavailable with SLRs. You can't see why people would rather a high end non-SLR over any SLR, but remember not everyone has the same needs as you.
Thats true. Very true. I agree.

Jouma47

HSC
brogan77 said:
Pwned, close thread, flawless victory.
girls must have loved the "pwned" part, and its good having google to get a "sweet" poem up isnt it mate

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
lets go cunt. fairy meadow train station. no weapons. ok maybe weapons

hahaha

not bad

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
I got the rhythm in my feet and the melody in my heart, boy.

Once the feet get moving, u can't stop it.

U.can.not.stop.it.
"cant stop the beat cant stop"

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
sunjet said:
Fuck this thread, where are the intelligent girls
Not here at the moment, please leave a message after the tone...
alternatively make a new "i want to talk to an intelligent girl" thread...
anyway

WHAT DEFINES INTELLGENCE?!

Is it because she can clearly define and debate her political views then oppose them?
Is is that she's completely enamoured [I can't spell when its late] with foreign languages and can speak many with full fluency?
What is is, that defines intelligence in a girl. I don't get it. I've been told that i'm very intelligent, (yes from guys..who are very intelligent themselves) but I don't feel like I am.

I would consider alot of "ditzy" girls very intelligent you know, from my experiences with chatting with them etc.

Meh...reply sunjet, I want some thoughts please.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
ones that you can have a proper interesting conversation (ie. they can reply with some knowledge) with and they don't act like bimbos and what brogan said.

but then again, that's my opinion, it's kind of hard to explain and can't tell by just looking at the person

Lainee

HSC
I thought, in my sleep deprived world, that the title of this thread actually read 'Guns with Creativity'. I'm dissapointed, slightly. :) Anyway, carry on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)