Guys with Creativity (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
they're not that hard to find really. you just have to ask the right questions i guess.
Oh I don't think that they're hard to find, just want to know who is on BOS.. :)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Lainee said:
I thought, in my sleep deprived world, that the title of this thread actually read 'Guns with Creativity'. I'm dissapointed, slightly. :) Anyway, carry on.
:) Hahahahahahaa..

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
politik said:
Look in the Arts sub-forum of University.
I will after the HSC, I think i'll just ripped into there because i'm still doing it.
Eh i want to go to UTS anyway...(yeah i'm asian, whatever...i'm aware of the millions of asians there).

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I'm a member on BOS and you've posted your pic... you were standing inline with a pink shirt in UNSW bookshop.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
yada yada yada bloody pretentious namedropping wankers you lot are. (and the original poster of this thread).

creativity is unspoken

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
vanush said:
yada yada yada bloody pretentious namedropping wankers you lot are. (and the original poster of this thread).

creativity is unspoken
Asserting the attribute of creativity to yourself hardly makes you a 'pretentious namedropping wanker', especially since it was encouraged via questioning. Mate, are you some sort of obsessive-compulsive modesty idealist? I guess your perfect outcome of this thread would be everyone posting about their lack of creativity, regardless of the truth. :rolleyes:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
danie said:
Cearly I am not.

However if you just happened to be in your av and you just happened to look like Jeff Buckley and you just happened to be like him musically and you just happened to be in the right area at the right time such as Manning Friday night (3/3/2006), then maybe I will just happen to have to have sex with you.
Unfortunately I'll be at a dinner at the Novotel in Brighton le Sands on Friday night. How about Thursday?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
danie said:
there's one thing that all the clever, creative, humorous, witty guys on BOS have in common; and that is: severe unattractivness.
:(:(:(

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
danie said:
there's one thing that all the clever, creative, humorous, witty guys on BOS have in common; and that is: severe unattractivness.
I think all the boys on here are damn sexy. Although, none of them are clever, creative, humorous or witty. yes. ok you have a point.

lynxs2lily

HSC
danie said:
LoL how does being clever, creative, humorous and witty make guys less attractive?! Would u prefer a brute of a man that has no manners, no education, no sense of direction and stupid as a god knows what animal...

besides... how would u noe what they all look like? i think ur view is a bit HARSH...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
lynxs2lily said:
LoL how does being clever, creative, humorous and witty make guys less attractive?! Would u prefer a brute of a man that has no manners, no education, no sense of direction and stupid as a god knows what animal...

besides... how would u noe what they all look like? i think ur view is a bit HARSH...
She's not saying that those qualities make them less attractive, shes saying that all those who possess those qualities have less than desireable looks.

Many people have posted their pic.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
danie said:
Severe is taking it too harshly.
Maybe some of them think that they're unattractive but i'm sure that there is attractiveness in all of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)