Guy's new video clip (1 Viewer)

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Survivor39
I agree, The Video is so cheap. And they said they spent Half a million dollar on it. What a joke.
Half a million??? Holy Shit! Looked like they spend a thousand on it at the most. It was sooooo tacky! But it'll be the number one hit anyway, bad video clip or not.

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
I only saw a little bit of it from the news..

and it had some girl walking behind him on the set while he was singing... i mean, how povo do they want to make it look? :(

And he has spikey hair in the clip.. I don't like it..

Fry

i don't like what they did to his afro. i feel so bad for Guy. even Bardot and Scandalous's debut video clips were better.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
i jst remembered him by his name; Guy Sebastian, its a good name 4 a singer or even a movie star
yeah ditto.. :p

Originally posted by Survivor39
Kelly Clarkson's first video clip was not cheap. It was so good!!

Buy her album, it has the winner's singles A Moment like This and the video, plus Before Your Love (yes, they have TWO winner's songs). The Video shows her progress in the American Idol and everything.
they have hepaz more money than austrlaian idol...

Hottieflossy

i agree that the video clip is crap...i thought it would be better but its not guy's fault, hes not the one who came up with the idea for it...well, im just guessing there.
and i rememeber that pilot pens ad...i thought it was him...but i wasnt sure.

Fry

Originally posted by Hottieflossy
i agree that the video clip is crap...i thought it would be better but its not guy's fault, hes not the one who came up with the idea for it...well, im just guessing there.
nobody said it was his fault.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
i dunno if u ppl remember, but early this yr or lst yr, there was this commercial on tv durin the back 2 skool sales. and pilot pens was runnin this singin competition, and they had 3 finalists, and 1 of em was a dude wit a fro, yep it was Guy, his fro was much smaller though
he still had a good voice then, does ne 1 know who won that
i remember that ad, you go to pilot site and you can download one of his songs too .. dont think they have it anymore

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
This is all a bit dramatic isn't it? It's only a video clip. Video clips are invariably crap.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss

they have hepaz more money than austrlaian idol...
Yeah I know American Idol has more money. But I mean what the?? Australian idol put half a million dollar in the video, and look at the result! It's crap! I am sure a GOOD video can be created with HALF a MILLION dollar!

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
i saw shannon's video clip in a mag and it seemed waaay better. The set was the same but his hair was better and he wasn't sitting on a box.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by narrator

btw, the album is said to be very bad, written mainly by mark holden
HAHAHA! :D
Does it contain the lyrics "bing-da-da-bang-da-da-boom?"

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by lillaila
i saw shannon's video clip in a mag and it seemed waaay better. The set was the same but his hair was better and he wasn't sitting on a box.
what do u mean?, how can u see a video clip in a magazine, do u mean a pic of it?

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
oh my god, how fake did he look! what was with the lipstick? I agree they could have done such a better job. they should have just released the live version, it had all the emotion and stuff.
i was also dissappointed with the final 12 album, it was crap. why is mark holden doing the writing? he failed as a star!!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i agree mark holden isn't the best person to be writin, i mean no 1 understands what he's sayin half the time "binga-da-banga-da-boom", and did ne 1 listen 2 the lyrics of guys new song, whats it about?, and why is it clear that angels brought him there?
but that other song that he wrote wit vanessa amorosi, "Rise up", they sed it was at NO.1, so maybe he's not that bad, or maybe it was all of vanessa's work

Fry

just because the really shit song 'rise up' went to no.1 doesnt mean its good. its because all the brainless teenybopper Idol fans go out there and buy it. i heard Dicko on the radio a few weeks ago mocking the lyrics and saying Mark can't write. you're right on the money there Dicko

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)