Guy's new video clip (1 Viewer)

Fry

has anyone seen it? can i just say 'whatta let down'! what is up with the weird red strip around his collar and the lip gloss!?! so very feminine looking. the picture quality was also bad, looks very low budget. i had such high expectations and it turned out to be a piece of crap. BMG sucks!!

what are your thoughts on it?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, I kinda don't give a shit either but i'm interested in seeing the video. But if it's crap...meh.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
lol why figure out how to keep cameras from a shot when its easier to keep them in. that cheap set would cost $1000 max

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
but u guys u gotta to realise..... clips from lyk mya (in which she had 25 diff costumes) and other big artists are heapz expansive... cuz they can afford it.... think how cheapo delta's first clip *born to try* was..... and comapre that with *not meeh not i* ... record companies areonli willing to spend the money when the artists become successful...

cuz if they spend heapz and the artist end up lyk another scott cain... its just money down the drain..

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i reckon it was craptacular. we all know he couldve done better

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
yeah it was pretty poor. i reckon the whole song itself doesnt suit guy at all. i hope his other songs are written and done mostly by him. what was with that girl in the clip anyways?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I saw the girl too...l don't understand why her out of all girls was in it...l saw him and he looked like a dog with the collar around his neck.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i havent seen it yet, but it sounds disappointing
Originally posted by frodo
yeah it was pretty poor. i reckon the whole song itself doesnt suit guy at all. i hope his other songs are written and done mostly by him.
so do i. apparently he has written a couple on his album, and chosen ones which are suited to him. i just want a full non manufacutred guy album, he has the talent, these shows make them so manufactured

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Delta's first clip wasn't homemade looking. It did look professionally done.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i dunno if u ppl remember, but early this yr or lst yr, there was this commercial on tv durin the back 2 skool sales. and pilot pens was runnin this singin competition, and they had 3 finalists, and 1 of em was a dude wit a fro, yep it was Guy, his fro was much smaller though
he still had a good voice then, does ne 1 know who won that

korry

HSC
N/A
didnt he win it? i think i read it somewhere

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
i dunno if u ppl remember, but early this yr or lst yr, there was this commercial on tv durin the back 2 skool sales. and pilot pens was runnin this singin competition, and they had 3 finalists, and 1 of em was a dude wit a fro, yep it was Guy, his fro was much smaller though
he still had a good voice then, does ne 1 know who won that
Originally posted by korry
didnt he win it? i think i read it somewhere
!!! i can't remember that!

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
oooo, i remember that!!!! I remembered saying he had such a good and catchy voice but an ugly face. But he's better now. :)
But he's still not hot like how some stupid yr6 girls would say.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i jst remembered him by his name; Guy Sebastian, its a good name 4 a singer or even a movie star

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I agree, The Video is so cheap. And they said they spent Half a million dollar on it. What a joke.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Kelly Clarkson's first video clip was not cheap. It was so good!!

Buy her album, it has the winner's singles A Moment like This and the video, plus Before Your Love (yes, they have TWO winner's songs). The Video shows her progress in the American Idol and everything.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)