GUYS>>>glasses on Chicks!! (1 Viewer)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Glasses are great on chicks - especially reflective aviators.
Great to see your penis from another angle during fellatio.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I think glasses can make a good looking girl hotter but they can't help an ugly chick.

If your friend is hot and is not getting asked out it is because of her personality and if she is ugly then it's because she is ugly.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I think glasses can make a good looking girl hotter but they can't help an ugly chick.

If your friend is hot and is not getting asked out it is because of her personality and if she is ugly then it's because she is ugly.
example

mm_sofay

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
(not from a guy's perspective but...)
i think rectangular frames are so hot! they seem to go with any face shape and do make a person more intelligent. i love my ones..they're got pink reptile-ish skin design on the side with a maroon rectangular frame...but i think i look bitchy with them on...~ i dont mind it though!

Skeeta

HSC
some guys love it! but then again some dont

i always wear my specs at work but rarely any other time.. if i see guys when i'm not working- i get either
a) wow you look nice without glasses

b)OMG where are your glasses you look incomplete! put them damn things back on - u look better with them on

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
Really strong glasses can distort the appearance of the eyes
They're called cow eyes.

I know people who are really blind but don't have cow eyes, and people who can live without them who get cow eyes. I don't know why. Any optometrists here?

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
cow eyes?? i once knew a chick who had big round googly glasses coz her pupils dont work properly or sth...and she was sensitive to sunlight too...needless to say..big r0und googly (and i mean gOOgly!!) ones didnt flatter her..u might b able to squeeze in a cute somewhere..but...hehe..

i once had glasses that have frames made out of elastics, and so i could swap the colour elastics around and around..so i get diff coloured frames everyday! they were even glow in dark! haha..scary!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I wear them but i dont think i look good in them. I only wear them in lectures so i dont really mind that much. Some people look really good in them esp the girls

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Skeeta said:
some guys love it! but then again some dont

i always wear my specs at work but rarely any other time.. if i see guys when i'm not working- i get either
a) wow you look nice without glasses

b)OMG where are your glasses you look incomplete! put them damn things back on - u look better with them on
what other options are there?? :/

karoooh

HSC
grk_styl said:
great generalisation :rolleyes:

in saying that though, i hated wearing glasses. i hate people seeing me in glasses, so i wear contacts 24/7, coz i dont think I look good in glasses.

however, there are SO many chicks at uni who look absolutely gorgeous in glasses!

ugly14, if your friend doesn't feel comfortable, you should tell her to get contacts. if a guy doesn't ask u out coz u have glasses, then sif u want him anyway. sounds like a dipshit to me
You are my hero!

I don't wear contacts because no matter how much I've practiced, it takes me 20 minutes tops, to get the damn things in - My lashes get in the way.

The girls that I've seen wear glasses look great with them! Personally, I like my glasses where they are, so I'm not too sad about the contacts! :p I look like crap without them!

Last edited:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I like chicks in glasses. It doesn't make all girls look hotter, but it does with some.

I used to wear glasses (since I was 3), but contacts are the best thin that has ever been invented!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Darkening said:
forget the glasses!!! WHATS HOT IS CHICKS WITH TIES!!!!
:/

i prefer my girls non-masculine

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Darkening said:
forget the glasses!!! WHATS HOT IS CHICKS WITH TIES!!!!
what, like avril lavigne

or the school girl look?

whatever, we won't be chasing the same girls

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It's not supposed to be hot. People wear glasses because they need them. Me for example, if I didn't wear glasses, I'd be very bruised.

But if we are talking appearance, it's weird. Some people wear glasses so long that it ends up becoming a part of their look, so when they eventually take them off they look weirder without glasses than do with them.

Did that make any fucking sense at all?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Loz#1 said:
It's not supposed to be hot. People wear glasses because they need them. Me for example, if I didn't wear glasses, I'd be very bruised.

But if we are talking appearance, it's weird. Some people wear glasses so long that it ends up becoming a part of their look, so when they eventually take them off they look weirder without glasses than do with them.

Did that make any fucking sense at all?
yes, because i have the same thing

well, both.

soccer mates only see me with contacts (so with glasses im weird looking:/)

everyone else neevr sees me with contacts, so i look weird without glasses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)