GUYS>>>glasses on Chicks!! (1 Viewer)

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
what do u think of glasses on chicks? i have a friend who thinks guys dont ask her out because she wears glasses and guys dont like them...(i know she's paranoid)...... but i want to know the guys perspective.....plz discuss

Do like it?
hate it?
dont care?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
glasses can look really good on some chicks...it depends on the chick...
it shouldnt really matter too much though :p

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
The right glasses will always make a girl look better in my opinion. If they suit her face and personality, they're a definite bonus. If they're the wrong glasses and they look stupid then your friend might be right...

I have a problem with stupid girls and somewhere my brain seems to connect glasses with less stupid girls - I'm instantly having a go :p

theone123

blue essence
HSC
majority, glasses on chicks look horrible, same with guys, glasses are bad overall. sunglasses are an exception, duh.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
All my guy mates say that glasses add credibility to a chick - therefore being more intelligent (at least looking that way) and therefore more attractive

Having said that, both of my former BFs said that glasses were hot.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
theone123 said:
majority, glasses on chicks look horrible, same with guys, glasses are bad overall. sunglasses are an exception, duh.
well, i'd go for what the majority seem to be saying :/

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol just coz YOU wear glasses bradford. (read: glasses are hot)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
theone123 said:
great generalisation :rolleyes:

in saying that though, i hated wearing glasses. i hate people seeing me in glasses, so i wear contacts 24/7, coz i dont think I look good in glasses.

however, there are SO many chicks at uni who look absolutely gorgeous in glasses!

ugly14, if your friend doesn't feel comfortable, you should tell her to get contacts. if a guy doesn't ask u out coz u have glasses, then sif u want him anyway. sounds like a dipshit to me

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Shell said:
lol just coz YOU wear glasses bradford. (read: glasses are hot)
and sif im not a hot female :/

i am such an example

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
One of my male friends once commented that chicks with thicker framed glasses look really confident and therefore sexy.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
conclusion of this thread: Everyone thinks differently, everyone has a different opinion on chicks with glasses. the end

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Depends on the girl; depends on the glasses.

Some girls look really sophisticated and sexy in those thick, black rectangular shaped glasses (imo).

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
I have a problem with stupid girls and somewhere my brain seems to connect glasses with less stupid girls - I'm instantly having a go :p
Get over yourself.

Plain glasses, like wire ones, don't add anything to a face, but frames that are different can make a person look better. As long as they don't become the only thing you see when you look at them, though.

Lainee

HSC
theone123 said:
I don't like sunnies on guys. Especially when there's perched on the top of their head. It's hard to warm up to a guy who has sunnies on. I guess the sunnies make them look more arrogant and distanced from me than they really are.

Back to glasses though. I wear glasses and it's damn annoying. Rain, smudges and condensation and I'm rendered blind. Unfortunately, contacts irritate my eyes though and luckily I don't think I look half-bad in glasses. They're just inconvenient.

...it's funny how some people can find glasses, a sign of imperfect vision, hot. I guess it's because they think the other person won't be able to see them clearly when minus the glasses in bed. Hence the attraction. *shrugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)