Guitar (1 Viewer)

47sniper

HSC
N/A
I'm gonna get an electric guitar but I don't know whether to get it from Seiff's Music in Parramatta or Guitar Factory. Are they both the same quality? I'm not really sure. I've only even bought one guitar but that was an acoustic one ages ago. Seiff's guitars don't come with anything, just the guitar itself but Guitar Factory has those packages. Anyone help? :(

HSC
um, if youre looking at the one specific guitar, it shouldnt really matter where you get it from. but i have heard of guitar factory, thus they must have a reputation greater than seiff's music [which i have not heard of]. and double check to see if youre getting the right amp [if you dont already have one].

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
dont go to seiffs mucis parra

go to guitar factory, those dudes know a fuck load more about guitar. an the dude with long blone hair can shread something feirce

iwannarock

HSC
yeah go to guitar factory they're good.

that long blonde haired dude's bronson

he says he's only been playing guitar for 1 and a half years but i don't believe him. sweep pickin bastard. just kiddin bronson's a champ.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
my mate use to work there, he was one of the drum sellers,

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
ey bowman how u doin champ

u'd better come into reppin tomorrow otherwise i'm-a be pissed off

47sniper

HSC
N/A
bronson always gives me death glares when I come in the store :( Do you guys know richard? I think he works fridays and saturdays..

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
callisto said:
ey bowman how u doin champ

u'd better come into reppin tomorrow otherwise i'm-a be pissed off
i had fucking practical in the ambassador room
i was in the bar boring as all fuck

i've got a practical on the night of my foo fighters concert, so i'm blowing off tafe for the concert, i may fail but i'll have one hell of a night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)