Guess who is it! its me again :( (1 Viewer)

Evansy

HSC
well i took all your peoples advice, we went to blink, thingas didnt go to the way i planed it but yeah it was still cool, i have tired tlaking to her i have tired everything,
but she keeps saying, 'i told you last time, if we broke up again that would be it' and she wont change her mind, despite how hard i beg for her. ( im really sad) i really love this girl and i have been trying to hardest, but nothing seems to work. i dont know if i should just let go, despite me loving her with everything i got, or what. everyhting is just getting to me, im like soo depressed at school, im going crazy, i cant even study for a damn test. my whole life is wasting away, it would be ok if i had some friends who would go out once and a while but she was my best friend ( now its getting really sad) she was everything, we would do everything together and now i dont have her i cant even get through a weekend im that bored. i dont know anymore, i dont know how much i can take of it. sometimes i just want to just get in my car and drive away from eveyrhting and forget abuot eveyrhting and just hide for the rest of my life, but yeah im a sad and lonely person!

ichig0

HSC
whoa...=/
here's an old saying... "let her go, if she comes back then she was always yours.. if not then she never was..."
heh... goodluck..^^;

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
jeeeze loueez thats an ntense paragraph

hun, if she says what you tell us she says, i think you know what to do. even if it hurts. and maybe she'll come back for you one day. if its meant to be, it'll be.

i apologise for cliches, but theyre not when you mean them.

for the mean time, i say go to gloria jeans and cake your heart out :)

Evansy

HSC
yeah it does but it also sucks to get dumped before you 18th birthday now that sucks!!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
give it up dude, she doesn't want you. Go to a gym, take your frustrations out on a punching bag.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
cheer up mate - no undeserving girl is worth throwing your life away for... so just heads down, thumbs up, keep living. good luck for your hsc. :)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
hey kid, there is only so much people aorund you can say. but you have to make to decision yourself.
but anyway here is my advice:
since you two got back together, she has done nothing but treat you like complete crap. when was she a dedicated girlfriend? she has all these other guys..it was like she was your securtiy. i know an ex-couple, and they had been together for 2years, and they didnt really have the same spark they used too, but they had been together for so long that breaking up would just ruin the routine they had had for 2 years. they still love eachother cause they spent 2 years together. but they have moved on and have new lives.
evansy i know its hard to take but i was the exact same with my ex :confused: remember? now look, i have an awesome boyfriend and i couldnt be happier.
i know you think about her all the time, but you just gotta take your mind off it by doing stuff you love. and espesh since the hsc is so close, making yourself study might take your mind off it, after you a while you will realise that your better off without her...cause honestly...you so are.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Evansy said:
sometimes i just want to just get in my car and drive away from eveyrhting

......that sounds vaugely familliar. I kinda drove to katoomba for no apparent reason just to clear my mind.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yeah it did, cleared my mind good. and i found a mad ass fish and chips shop up there was class.

:D

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
AsyLum said:
yeah it did, cleared my mind good. and i found a mad ass fish and chips shop up there was class.

:D
lol happy for you...though id go to batemens bay for the best fish and chips...and all seafoods

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
you just always get ripped.
but you like blink so you have got that going for you

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
evansy...DANCE NAKED SOMEWHERE! makes you feel heaps better....usually makes you feel alot better if no one is watching though because then you can have an imaginery crowd who love your naked bits

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
coming from experience i suppose ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, i dont think id be complaining either :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)