group problems with boyfriends/formal (1 Viewer)

MissGiggles

HSC
i've got this friend right. she's real shy and acts dumb, but she's got a good memory for the facts that interest her (eyeroll lol) and can talk to anyone like she's known them for years. i've got a boyfriend. most of my friends have boyfriends. she doesn't and she's freaking out about formal

can anyone help me with some suggestions to help her fit in with our paired up group? she keeps calling herself a loner and running away when any of them hug us (always :)) and we don't know how to deal with her, especially at our formal. about 7 8ths of my friends comming have dates, but not her so she sometimes refuses to come for a week or two

speedofsound

HSC
Maybe a little more eloquently than that, but seriously, not having a boyfriend isn't the end of the world. I get that it sucks that all her friends have one and she doesn't, but she should learn to be independent and not feel intimidated by her friends all having boyfriends.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
speedofsound said:
Tell her to get the fuck over it.
I Agree

Its not the end of the world if you dont have a boyfriend / girlfriend...

Having friends is a better thing, not everyone has good friends.. like some people get bullied by them but still hang around them..... You know what i mean.. anyway tell her she'll find a boyfriend next year but for now she has good friends to go with :)

studentcheese

HSC
You don't need a boyfriend to fit in. In fact, almost nobody in my grade has a boyfriend. :p

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
Kirsty Xx said:
And in future, don't spam the Year 10 - School Certificate forum with this bullshit. Put it in L&R or N-S. Kthnx.
I second that. :rolleyes:

MissGiggles

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
+1

And in future, don't spam the Year 10 - School Certificate forum with this bullshit. Put it in L&R or N-S. Kthnx.
<p>spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam<p>
<p>yes i know i'm an annoying little brat but i want to pitch my questions to people supposedly my own age..or at least my own year...so same situation. yr 10 forum is for yr 10s and i'll leave the rest of it till my preliminary year<p>
<p>well i actually am sorry if anyone is finding me annoying<p>

speedofsound

HSC
cookie.banana said:
true

S.O.S YOU'RE DOING THE SAME SUBJECTS I DID IN YR 11 haha
cept for that social/ cultural thing, that doesn't run at our school
Awesome! Humanities FTW.

mr.tos said:
If she's good looking... PM me ;)
lulz

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
just ask a her if she wants you to ask a guy for her

thats how i went to my first formal
one of my friends asked me if i wanted to go with her friend

all cool
had a good time

Fly Kite

HSC
lol @ mr.tos
i dont think its the best of things to post it to randoms..what if she stumbled upon this....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)