Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
sunjet said:
I reckon, wtf at the boss and christina.. they don't match imo.
Didn't you sense the tension between them two episodes ago when she was trying to save the patients life although the patient didn't want to be saved...and she got upset or something..and yeah I can't remember now, but the tension thing was so there...lol.
But yeah, I think they make a cute couple. I can't believe there's only 9 episodes! It's too little.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I missed the ending tonight due to the cricket, what happened?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
After last week's episode, last night was kind of boring and tame. The only good thing about it was Christina and Burke.

Next week looks sooo good.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
it was good... i hate Alex, the intern who is evil. lol.
i feel so sorry for George, hes just so bumbly and cute... poor dude.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Loz#1 said:
After last week's episode, last night was kind of boring and tame. The only good thing about it was Christina and Burke.

Next week looks sooo good.
So any tips on who we all think might be pregnant?

klh

HSC
sandra oh, her character as she is the one who was doing the doc....

and why do girls not like george?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Meredith being pregnant is too predictable. So I reckon its Christina, coz no one knows that she's diddling the hot boss.

George is so incredibly sweet! But no one matches well with him in the show, so maybe they might introduce another intern later on.

That doctor who's the interns' bosses is pissing me off. i understand that meredith shouldn't be favoured just coz she's sleeping with him, but does that chick have to be SUCH a bitch 24/7? it's so not cool anymore

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I actually agree with Doctor Bailey. I can understand Meredith going to her and explaining, but Bailey is right. Meredith shouldn't be favoured over any of the other interns.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
she wasnt even favoured that much... and that woman is just bitchy and its getting way old... she can give it up

klh

HSC
anyway, the boss doctor shouldnt favour any student except the one that offers the best advice for the patient in question, after all its their life you are dealing with not your tangled complicated love life.

well if they get preganant, does that mean they are out, i eman i reember that in the first ep somethign about not everyone will finish the internship...

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
thats true... but then, some bitchy characters are more enhjoyable than some... i just dont like the way she handles some stuff.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
But sometimes she shows some compassion, so she's not all bad.

HSC
N/A
Murf said:
lol did you notice that girl following george around???? she was like trying to follow him as he was having a conversation wiht someone, and like taking notes i was like wtf who is this person ? :-\ weird lol

murf

lol i did but none of my friends did i swear i thought i was seeing things glad 2 noe im not crazy but really who would blame that women george is cute in his clumsey way, how cute was he when he was trying to ask mereduth out.
hay does she have any idea that hes into her? cuz every1 else knowz

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
no, she has no idea... im not surprised. hes only clumsy and stuff around her and she had her own problems so how is she to know... i never know when someone is into me unless im told... poor George

klh

HSC
that asian girl is following george or is it some other?

i think she would be albe to notice, remember that drunk night, george was dancing real close to her on th etable while christina was dancing with them but george was more into meredith???

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
no way... they were just dancing... she woudnt have seen it like that. she has heaps of stuff on her mind, how owuld she know that hes into her?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)