Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
oooh i don't know, i think house and grey's anatomy are on the same level. LOVE EM.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I bet $10 that sometime during this season, the plot of the episode is that there's an epidemic and one of the staff gets it. The staff member may or may not die.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Argonaut said:
That would be more apporpriate for a plot of House. More gags that way.
So that's a bet then?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
anyone watch last night's ep???
i really love the guy, who meredith slept with and whos her boss but i don't knwo his name...he makes me swoon, like Dr carter on ER did :)

fatmuscle

HSC
first season only has 9 episodes?!

i watched it all in a row. how sad...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
At first i was cut, cos tonight ch 7 was supposed to show 10 things I hate about you (love that movie) but instead, showed encores of the 1st & 2nd episodes. I ended up liking the show.. Patrick Dempsey is fkn hot for an almost-40 yr old. Definitely rate this over House.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
The first 2 episodes will also be repeated Sunday Night after Die Another Day and Monday Afternoon in place of the Mid Day movie so theres plenty of opportunity to catch up.

klh

HSC
i like it too, its a good blend of comedy, real life and aspects from other movies which i like like the commenting about stuff about life. i totally laffed today [ch7 showed an encore this arvo again] when the main character i forgto her name but it starts with m, was saying she was sitting there with her penis lol, and i understood all of wha t that chinese lady spoke and which startled my mum as it was afternnon show on ch7.

anne1987

HSC
OMG THIS SHOW IS BECOMING MY LIFE!!! study has taken a complete backseat to it! the HSC is nothing in comparison! i count down the days till i can watch it... in fact, its on in half an hour! yay! Dr Shephard has so much sex appeal! its quite sad actually, cos all year i havent gotten involved in any of the tv shows on (not even DH) except because this show premiered during trials i had heaps of time to get into it. now i cant expect to do anything on a monday night cos i work until 7, the alice starts at 7.30, and Greys Anatomy at 8.40. i love mondays!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
klh: meredith is her name :)

simpsons at 8 then greys at 8.40.. love it..

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ah! i'm addicted to this show already! even though i hate how 7 repeats shows, i'm really glad they did because i didn't watch it on monday but thought i'd suss it on friday night and yay! it's good :D

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yeah, i watched it for the first time on monday and i actually really liked it... i wasnt going to watch it cos its another medical show and basically except for Scrubs and House, theyre crap.. but it was good!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
pretty good show, i was home monday as i was sick so i watched ep 1/2 as it was on at midday then i watched the next ep at 8:30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)