Green Day + My Chemical Romance tour? (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i hear theyre touring with The Used and My Chemical Romance ♥-Fall Out Boy ♥-The Donnas ♥-Avril Lavigne ♥-Greenday- ♥TheDistillers♣ ♥-Slipknot ♥-GoodCharlotte♥ ♥-36crazyfists ♥-Seether ♥-Grinspoon ♥-Blink182♣ ♥-Sevendust ♥-UnwrittenLaw ♥-Yellowcard ♥-♣ ♥-LostProphets ♥-Bowling4Soup ♥-TheVines ♥-Mest ♥-NewFoundGlory ♥-Deftones ♥-Rancid ♥-Sum41 ♥-Nofx♥ ♥-Hoobastank ♥-AFI♣ ♥-Sugacult ♥-TakingBackSunday♥ ♥-MxpX ♥Gob♥ ♥-Pennywise ♥-LivingEnd ♥-GimmeGimmes ♥-Betchadupa ♥-Jebediah ♥-MagicDirt ♥-Exlpoited ♥-Not ByChoice ♥-Metallica ♥-MarsVolta ♥-ThreeDaysGrace ♥-Antiflag ♥-Trapt ♥-Scultura♣ ♥-Thrice ♥-Evermore ♥-Goldfinger♥ ♥-BoxcarRacer ♥-Dashboard Confessional ♥-EskimoJoe♥-Atreye-OneDollarShort♥ ♥-Kittie ♥-Orgy ♥-Otep ♥-AperfectCircle ♥-Saosin♣ ♥-Strokes ♥-SnowPatrol ♥-YeahYeahYeah's ♥-Sublime ♥-Ac/Dc ♥-The Spazzy's♥ ♥-Thursday ♥-After the fall ♥-Switchfoot ♥-Pantera ♥-Sepultura ♥-Something with numbers♥ ♥-Autumns Ashes ♥-Overpriced ♥-Gyroscope♣ ♥-Sparta ♥-The starting line ♥-HIM ♥-Something corporate♥ ♥-Unearth ♥-The Killers ♥-Eighteen Visions ♥-Matchbook romance♣ ♥-Misfits ♥-Hot hot heat ♥-Alexisonfire ♥ ♥-Death cab ♥-Bleeding through ♥-Hatebreed♥ ♥-Senses fail ♥-Suburban Legends ♥-Story of the Year ♥-Jimmy Eat World ♥-Hawthorne Heights ♥-Goldfinger ♥-Avenged Sevenfold ♥Atreyu ♥-American Hi-Fi ♥-Allister ♥-All-American Rejects ♥-Less Than Jake ♥-The Clash♣ ♥-Bad Religion ♥-Lagwagon♣ ♥-Funeral for a friend ♥-Evermore♣ ♥-I killed the prom queen ♥-Kid Courageous ♥The Ramones♣ ♥-Rancid♣ ♥-Strung Out ♥-Starting Line ♥-Mest♣ ♥-Rufio ♥-For Amusement Only ♥-Last Years Hero ♥-Behind Crimson Eyes ♥-This Shotgun Kiss ♥-Transplants ♥-The ataris ♥-A silent fiction ♥-Comeback Kid ♥-Dead Poetic ♥-Emery ♥-Alkaline Trio ♥-Bad religion ♥-Eighteen Visions ♥-Cauterize ♥-Underoath ♥-Millencolin ♥-FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND ♥-Killswitch Engage ♣

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hahaha you copied and pasted that from someones myspace music taste didnt you

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
How can they like Pantera AND Kid Courageous? Pantera rock, but it's very, very varied.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
so its like.. less than a month till the show.
who else is coming to the SCG?
i know matts going :D

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
breaking said:
so its like.. less than a month till the show.
who else is coming to the SCG?
i know matts going :D
See matt there :eek: Idiot Zone?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
callisto will be breaking it down in the area they call..

IDIOT ZONE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)