Greatest ever game created....ever (1 Viewer)

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
Hey Polarbear ... do u still play quake 2 online?
Nah not anymore..I used to..i was pretty good actually =P

HSC
Originally posted by Huss
these days people dont only look for game play...but its also graphics, the story line, interactivity and realism. if u can put all those ina single game, well it would attract alot of customers.y do u think gamecube is last out of the three. i also own a gamecube as well as ps2...i played zelda and metal gear solid 2 and altho im a big zelda fan i must admit MGS2 is better.
But stuff like storyline, interactivity and realism IS the gameplay. Alot of the time peoples first consideration or question when asking about a game is "What are the graphics like?"...

I guess the next part of your post refers to the other guy that doesn't like Gamecube...

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mercurydrinker
But stuff like storyline, interactivity and realism IS the gameplay. Alot of the time peoples first consideration or question when asking about a game is "What are the graphics like?"...

I guess the next part of your post refers to the other guy that doesn't like Gamecube...
like i said interactivity and that all make a game...but gamecube dont like to enforce alot of realism in their games...no blood and a cartoony look...personnaly i like gamecube(since i own one) but i must admit that the ps2 game i have beat the gamecube ones.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Suikoden, hands down one of the best RPG's ever created. FF is awesome too. And of course Metal Gear Solid

narrator

HSC
N/A
legend of zelda: ocarina of time (N64)

close second:
super smash bros melee (gamecube)

another close second:
rogue squadron: rogue leader (gamecube)

HSC
Originally posted by Huss
like i said interactivity and that all make a game...but gamecube dont like to enforce alot of realism in their games...no blood and a cartoony look...personnaly i like gamecube(since i own one) but i must admit that the ps2 game i have beat the gamecube ones.
A good question would be why does realism make a game better?

Thats why a game like Day of Defeat can be infuriating, because of the realism....

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Too realistic is annoying. Ow i got shot in the leg, game over.

Huss

HSC
N/A
what about online gaming..anyone plays medal of honor multiplayer or something similar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)