• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Greatest ever game created....ever (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I was going to take up balder gate until i started to take up CS :)

Can't wait for World of Warcraft to come.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Civlization II.

Some seven years after it's release, it remains a hugely addictive game, with the nation-building and the research and the diplomacy...Good stuff.

Huss

HSC
N/A
i guess non of u ppl have realised that zelda: ocarina of time was game of the century :p.
what about the new games soon to be released like max payne 2...need for speed:under ground...the new nrl game

Mazey

Omg does anyone remember One must fall?! That was kewl :p

And ive never played Zelda before :( Im so ashamed!! I suck at arcade games :(

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
One Must Fall ?

That Robot Street fighter thingy game ?

If that is it then yeah that was cool. Hard to play it though :/

I use to rock at king of fighters, until i stopped playing because it was a huge money drainer.

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
ehehe UT rawx~ shock combo all de way.
Thats hard to do tho, unless you're just standing still...
i reckon the best is rocket/lightning combo...

Huss

HSC
N/A
which console does everyone think is the best??
personally i think that ps2 is the best because it has really good games and graphics..never really played xbox..and gamecube is going no where with its baby game (mario :p)although it does have good graphics

is a roflcopter
HSC
whats the shock combo?
and the lightning/ rocket combo?

HSC
Originally posted by Huss
personally i think that ps2 is the best because it has really good games and graphics..never really played xbox..and gamecube is going no where with its baby game (mario :p)although it does have good graphics
I've played all three consoles, don't own any though, and I like them all about equal.

Um... you do realise out of the three the PS2 has the worst graphics?

Gamecube has great games, like Metroid, Super Smash Bros., Rogue Leader and Zelda... btw why are classic games like Mario and Zelda considered "kids" games, just because they don't have graphic violence?

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
whats the shock combo?
and the lightning/ rocket combo?
This is from the game Unreal Tournament...
Shock Combo: Use the Shock Rifle, press secondary fire to shoot the purple ball and then use primary fire and shoot it in the centre...
Rocket/Lightning Combo: Shoot a few rockets, then change to the lightning gun and shoot once, then change back to rocket launcher and repeat...

sunken eyes

HSC
if you can, get a couple of xboxes linked up and play halo. its got my vote as best shooter ever. great fun.
wc3 is the best rts.

Huss

HSC
N/A
"Gamecube has great games, like Metroid, Super Smash Bros., Rogue Leader and Zelda... btw why are classic games like Mario and Zelda considered "kids" games, just because they don't have graphic violence?"

i guess people these dayd like blood, death and dark games like devile may cry and games like that. when u go to games like mario sunshine where u have to clean up an island with water on the back of a baby dinosaur(yoshi!!) its not too apealing. as for the zelda game its gota good story line and good graphicd but it has the cartoony look which wont attract as much people like ps2 did with its dark and bloody games

HSC
"Gamecube has great games, like Metroid, Super Smash Bros., Rogue Leader and Zelda... btw why are classic games like Mario and Zelda considered "kids" games, just because they don't have graphic violence?"

i guess people these dayd like blood, death and dark games like devile may cry and games like that. when u go to games like mario sunshine where u have to clean up an island with water on the back of a baby dinosaur(yoshi!!) its not too apealing. as for the zelda game its gota good story line and good graphicd but it has the cartoony look which wont attract as much people like ps2 did with its dark and bloody games
I don't know about you but I always thought "gameplay" was the single most important aspect of a video game, not whether you could shoot someones head off...

Thats the problem with people and videogames these days, their primary concern are the graphics and violence, not the actual gameplay.

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mercurydrinker
I don't know about you but I always thought "gameplay" was the single most important aspect of a video game, not whether you could shoot someones head off...

Thats the problem with people and videogames these days, their primary concern are the graphics and violence, not the actual gameplay.
these days people dont only look for game play...but its also graphics, the story line, interactivity and realism. if u can put all those ina single game, well it would attract alot of customers.y do u think gamecube is last out of the three. i also own a gamecube as well as ps2...i played zelda and metal gear solid 2 and altho im a big zelda fan i must admit MGS2 is better.

is a roflcopter
HSC
i think replayability is a very important factor

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I used to love the adventure 'quest' series' that were created by Sierra...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)