Government to donate $25 million to asia for HIV/AIDS (1 Viewer)

HSC
http://seven.com.au/news/nationalnews/146595

My question is: why is the government sending this money overseas when we have enough problems with our own health system?

People in NSW have to wait 5 years to see a public dentist, and there is a severe doctor shortage in Queensland.

Why can't this money be used on Australian health services?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
They should pay for $25 million worth of bombs to drop on these people with AIDS that way they can't spread it to anyone else. They can't cure them so anything else they do is useless, the best solution is to remove them from existence.

The Nick

McBain
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
They should pay for $25 million worth of bombs to drop on these people with AIDS that way they can't spread it to anyone else. They can't cure them so anything else they do is useless, the best solution is to remove them from existence.
Another quality product of the Australian education system :rolleyes:

The Nick

McBain
HSC
HotShot said:
Maybe Cos A Lot Of Asian Are Coming To Australian And Fucking Aussie Chicks.
I find that very hard to believe

But even if you find something inherently wrong with these people and think they should die now (a morally reprehensible view), why would you bother spending $25 million on it when there are much cheaper methods.

For example: stabbings, drownings, suffocation. Cheap as free!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
The Nick said:
I find that very hard to believe

But even if you find something inherently wrong with these people and think they should die now (a morally reprehensible view), why would you bother spending $25 million on it when there are much cheaper methods.

For example: stabbings, drownings, suffocation. Cheap as free!
they are fucking aussie chicks - is that hard to believe or do u want some videos?

davin

HSC
N/A
can we get videos of just the girls?

anyway, i think it more or less is just....to better control it. same way that there is still focus on medication in africa to prevent polio from spreading again

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
all this money always getting sent for stuff like this, id like to know how its getting spent and see pictures of it actually being used.
*refers to tsunami* ($1billion alone from aust and still locals having to find their own crap)

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
anita_wax said:
*refers to tsunami* ($1billion alone from aust and still locals having to find their own crap)
The donation money when to the charities coffers.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It makes us look good and might attract skilled migrants *shrugs*

... but is the $25m to help ppl with aids, or to develop a cure? If it's the latter... then doesn't it mean those people over there are being used as test subjects?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
TerrbleSpellor said:
http://seven.com.au/news/nationalnews/146595

My question is: why is the government sending this money overseas when we have enough problems with our own health system?

People in NSW have to wait 5 years to see a public dentist, and there is a severe doctor shortage in Queensland.

Why can't this money be used on Australian health services?
AIDS is a big problem particularly in poorer countries, while I agree more money should be spend on our healthcare system, 25 million wouldn't do alot here. I would hope at least some of this money is going towards HIV education and prevention as well as the issues mentioned directly in the article.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
seremify007 said:
It makes us look good and might attract skilled migrants *shrugs*

... but is the $25m to help ppl with aids, or to develop a cure? If it's the latter... then doesn't it mean those people over there are being used as test subjects?
yeah primarily it is being for tests i think. i am not sure, but thats what CLinton said. DOwner is a pussy. $25 million is lot of money for Australia to give away, when we have some critical issues in Australia itself.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
But then... better that they test it overseas than local eh?

Although I do think the money could probably be used for better things.
Like buying me a ferrari^^ jkjk.

davin

HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
yeah primarily it is being for tests i think. i am not sure, but thats what CLinton said. DOwner is a pussy. $25 million is lot of money for Australia to give away, when we have some critical issues in Australia itself.
question....did you also take issue with things like the money after the tsunami?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
Maybe Cos A Lot Of Asian Are Coming To Australian And Fucking Aussie Chicks.
It's obviously the other way around. Me thinks the Gov are trying to protect the paedophiles who go to Asia for some *fun fun fun*!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)