gotta buy a laptop (1 Viewer)

kkk579

hello
HSC
No, it just the surface pro. The only reason I have one is cause that's the one my school provides. Idk why any independent human being would pay $1349 for a computer that spies on you, with the battery life of a Commodore 64, and can't run the desktop version of Microsoft teams or Minecraft.
I have the surface laptop 3 so it may be slightly different to the pro but I think it's pretty good at running multiple applications at a time, its just the battery life is shit

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I have the surface laptop 3 so it may be slightly different to the pro but I think it's pretty good at running multiple applications at a time, its just the battery life is shit
True true. My school's IT department also fills our computers with apps that run in the background. So that could be it.

Cause it's a Catholic school the school is notified if we go on anything NSFW or search anything slightly malicious. It's literally 1984.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
True true. My school's IT department also fills our computers with apps that run in the background. So that could be it.

Cause it's a Catholic school the school is notified if we go on anything NSFW or search anything slightly malicious. It's literally 1984.
lmao tthen theres my friends searching ...... in ist in y10

wizzkids

HSC
I have purchased literally hundreds of different brands of laptops for a dozen different schools, so I have a bit of experience in this area.
After considering all the things you mentioned, you should get the HP ProBook X360 435 G9 with AMD Ryzen R5 processor, 13.3 inch touch screen, with 16GB DDR4 RAM. It weighs just 1.45 kg. It has 6 separate processing cores. This machine has the optimum combination of weight, screen size, battery life and processing power that you need. It should last you for at least 4 years if you look after it.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
lmao tthen theres my friends searching ...... in ist in y10
That day the school blocked ...... on our school computers was like the night of the long knives. Hundreds of students went into their rooms that night and watched it like they usually had. Only the next day our Vice Principal turned up with a list of everyone who had accessed those sites. Their parents were then notified and they were put on detention. It was like a Soviet-style purge and I can only feel bad for them. Only the day after did the school actually block ...... so anyone who went on it wouldn't be embarrassed. Instead, when you go on those sites it would just pop up with 'blocked'. Anyway, I don't do that on my school computer so I can't complain :devil:.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
That day the school blocked ...... on our school computers was like the night of the long knives. Hundreds of students went into their rooms that night and watched it like they usually had. Only the next day our Vice Principal turned up with a list of everyone who had accessed those sites. Their parents were then notified and they were put on detention. It was like a Soviet-style purge and I can only feel bad for them. Only the day after did the school actually block ...... so anyone who went on it wouldn't be embarrassed. Instead, when you go on those sites it would just pop up with 'blocked'. Anyway, I don't do that on my school computer so I can't complain :devil:.
lmao what ur schools wierd bcuz if ur using school wifi with doe, they block a tone of sites including the .....
Also i never knew priv schools were that savage with the list but like damn they really watching ..... on their school computers

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
lmao what ur schools wierd bcuz if ur using school wifi with doe, they block a tone of sites including the .....
Also i never knew priv schools were that savage with the list but like damn they really watching ..... on their school computers
I know. As unfortunate as it was for those students, it was certainly badass of the Vice Principal. Notifying the parents was rough though.

But idk who would be silly enough to watch ...... on school computers in the first place.

kkk579

hello
HSC
I know. As unfortunate as it was for those students, it was certainly badass of the Vice Principal. Notifying the parents was rough though.

But idk who would be silly enough to watch ...... on school computers in the first place.
What's "......"

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

Are catholic schools really that strict on everything else as well?

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

God Did
HSC
surely they aren't able to do that

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Thankfully, 1984 taught me how to rebel. With no context you may be confused by this statement. But posts have been deleted from this thread. The ministry of truth (@jimmysmith560) is trying to rewrite a truth here. 2 + 2 does not equal 5 ladies and gents. Down with big brother.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
i think he cappin. i went to a cath school, no one cares if u look up nsfw
We've already had this conversation. The ministry of truth is making you forget.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
guy read the book once and made it his whole persona 😭
😭😭😭😭 you're onto it too @Aeonium. I may sound like a madman but there were posts in this thread that have since been deleted. You're all being lied too. I remember those posts. I wrote those posts. I feel like were are at war with Eurasia again. And we weren't at war with Eurasia a day ago.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Well then call me Julia. :inlove:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)