got a fetish? (1 Viewer)

danok

HSC
i have a fetish for chicks wearing white socks... and girls studying... hahaha

ohhh and also blind folding *nodnod*

Jarsh89

HSC
Does anyone else have an ugly fetish? There are some chicks who are not good-looking at all but I am attracted to them heaps! It's really annoying!

Also asians with white knee-socks and short skirts, a loose tie etc :D

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Jarsh89 said:
Does anyone else have an ugly fetish? There are some chicks who are not good-looking at all but I am attracted to them heaps! It's really annoying!

Also asians with white knee-socks and short skirts, a loose tie etc :D
...what?
Is it possible that you're just attracted to their other qualities? That's normal...

Jarsh89

HSC
But the thing is it's with people I haven't even talked to before, so I can't like their personality...

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Ok what do you mean by 'ugly people' exactly? Give us a picture of a girl you think is ugly but you're attracted to.

Machie Man

in yr erotic fantasies, y hello thur big boii
HSC
N/A
This is a very embarassing confession actualy but i'm going to come out of the closet today september.4.2007 what i have to say is weird...i have this strange turtle fetish...i get very arroused when i see small tutrles i just get so turned on i just want to put the turtles down my pants and let there oh so smooth shell rub my penis...i'm not just just horny when i see small tutrles it's much more then that i had a dream of doing kinky things with turles...the dream went like this...it started off in a chamber of some sort and there they were 15 small turtles chained up to the wall they were wearing name tags that were ever so sexy like "daddy" and "bitch" ect. and there i was wearing a leather suit with a whip and i was whiping the turtles and they were making these little snapping sounds i don't know where it came from but i was very arroused by the end of the dream me and the 15 small turtles were in bed and some were on the pillow and some were down there..rubbing my penis...i'm glad i've got that off my back

LumpyLoo

HSC
KandyKid05 said:
the british accent
lol i have the british accent im my man
biggest turn on ever ;)
that and he hurts me in just the right places haha

ebbjade

HSC
i like skinny guy arms, with just a little bit of muscle. i love baggy jeans on skinny boys. i love shoes and handbags, but not in a sexual way and i love Nutella more than life itself... oh and i love green eyes

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
danok said:
i have a fetish for chicks wearing white socks... and girls studying... hahaha
Ooh man, definitely agree there... them sexy socked feet...

When i have sex with my GF i'm gonna make sure she leaves her socks on...

-P_D

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Machie Man said:
This is a very embarassing confession actualy but i'm going to come out of the closet today september.4.2007 what i have to say is weird...i have this strange turtle fetish...i get very arroused when i see small tutrles i just get so turned on i just want to put the turtles down my pants and let there oh so smooth shell rub my penis...i'm not just just horny when i see small tutrles it's much more then that i had a dream of doing kinky things with turles...the dream went like this...it started off in a chamber of some sort and there they were 15 small turtles chained up to the wall they were wearing name tags that were ever so sexy like "daddy" and "bitch" ect. and there i was wearing a leather suit with a whip and i was whiping the turtles and they were making these little snapping sounds i don't know where it came from but i was very arroused by the end of the dream me and the 15 small turtles were in bed and some were on the pillow and some were down there..rubbing my penis...i'm glad i've got that off my back
seen before
you fail
the end

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
rape and corruption of the innocent.
murdering iraqi children
anal sex on a church pew
eating the head off a cat
long romantic walks on the beach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)