• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

got a fetish? (1 Viewer)

Jonny90

HSC
I got a FETISH................... and it's really different from others I like TOE JAMS.....
they turn me on...... it's the smell i just wanna fucken contain it. And smell it the thing i like about TOE JAMS is they turn me on, they have a variety of smells sometimes when people are around and i can smell their toe jams i just lose control it's like a drug......... see i start too get this twitch in my nose and then i lose control and just start wanking in front of everyone......... it's alrite for me cause it feels so good but when I start to CUM on the floor and CUM keeps CUMIN OUT. it goes for like 10 mins until the PUSS CUMS out........

P.S

I hope this adds to the fetish forum or helps. Peace

Jonny90

HSC
yes and my names john I got a FETISH................... and it's really different from others I like TOE JAMS.....
they turn me on...... it's the smell i just wanna fucken contain it. And smell it the thing i like about TOE JAMS is they turn me on, they have a variety of smells sometimes when people are around and i can smell their toe jams i just lose control it's like a drug......... see i start too get this twitch in my nose and then i lose control and just start wanking in front of everyone......... it's alrite for me cause it feels so good but when I start to CUM on the floor and CUM keeps CUMIN OUT. it goes for like 10 mins until the PUSS CUMS out........

P.S

Jonny90

HSC
yes And my names john I got a FETISH................... and it's really different from others I like TOE JAMS.....

P.S

Jonny90

HSC
yes And my names john I got a FETISH................... and it's really different from others I like TOE JAMS.....

P.S

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Jonny90 said:

P.S

lol

williamc

HSC
Ennaybur said:
:wave: hai thar.
lolz really, IM IN AWE.. like im bowing down to my pc and prasing it (you). Not to mention my rapid increase in body heat

williamc

HSC
Ennaybur said:
You should probably be praising me, but I'll let it slide this time.
fuckign hawt, smart chick with humour. give me numbers/ credit card details etc.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
williamc said:
fuckign hawt, smart chick with humour. give me numbers/ credit card details etc.
Where do you live baby? Maybe we can catch up sometime, discuss politics, exchange a few witty remaks, sip casually on some red wine?

Who knows what will happen ;)

williamc

HSC
Ennaybur said:
Where do you live baby? Maybe we can catch up sometime, discuss politics, exchange a few witty remaks, sip casually on some red wine?

Who knows what will happen ;)
fucking hell u just gave me a mini heart attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)