Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I went from feeling sorry for Serena to hating her at the end. But thats because im a Blair-fan, and Serena-hater :p

I hope Chuck and Blair get back together, or at least become friends again so they can scheme again. I miss their scenes. They hardly get any anymore, and its annoying.

Its becoming the Serena show now, and that sucks!

And i agree with Kate about Lily, she better not screw up the Van Der Bass sibling relationship, its really cute.

Good riddance to Catherine and Marcus, just gross!

But whats going to happen with the Captain now??

shayla

HSC
This may have already been asked, but is there a website where you can watch the new eps of S2?

aimhigh10

HSC
Best Show.

Ever.

shayla said:
This may have already been asked, but is there a website where you can watch the new eps of S2?
try sidereel

icecoffee

HSC
shayla said:
www.surfthechannel.com

I love Chuck in this episode! And i'm seriously hating on Serena too! lol
Jenny's a bit annoying too, but what is up with her dress? Can it get any shorter?!

aimhigh10

HSC
hmmmm
jenny pisses me off
no offence to anyone who likes her

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Surfthechannel is better than Sidereel :)

Jenny annoys me, but im hoping to see more of a Blair/Jenny friendship. I hope they can work together, with the help of Chuck and possibly Dan, to take down Serena :)

Cant believe there is no GG next week. Thats torturous. I need my weekly fix. I need my Chuck :( Poor guy, he needed a hug in this weeks ep :(

icecoffee

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Surfthechannel is better than Sidereel :)

Jenny annoys me, but im hoping to see more of a Blair/Jenny friendship. I hope they can work together, with the help of Chuck and possibly Dan, to take down Serena :)

Cant believe there is no GG next week. Thats torturous. I need my weekly fix. I need my Chuck :( Poor guy, he needed a hug in this weeks ep :(
There's no GG next week?! Damn, i didn't even know. Dan probably will be the one to knock some sense into Serena and they'll probably have some fight about being from two different worlds...again. lol

shayla said:
hey thanks for the website. Is it free to download ?
You don't need to download anything. It links you to a site that streams videos so you can just watch it online, like youtube.
BEST SITE EVER! :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Considering streaming is the same as downloading except that with downloading you get to keep it, I'd rather download.

HSC
lol. Dan and Serena are the shittest couple, I hope they never get together. In fact, I just hate Dan all together. He thinks he's so superior and intellectual, I would really dislike him if he were a real person.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh Dan was pretty gross at the beginning of the season.
I'm not a huge fan of Serena but I just hate her now. As if turn like that, please, she does not suit it.

aimhigh10

HSC
hmmmm i dont like this new serena either. she's stealing blair's crown, and blair should be queen b not serena.

but in terms of the guys-
ranking from hottest to unhottest:
1. dan
2. nate
3. chuck

dan's smart, that's something good in a guy..

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Serena wouldn't know what to do anyway. Blair knows exactly what she's doing when it comes to deals and revenge. If Serena can turn that quickly already, she was never that good to begin with.

HSC
aimhigh10 said:
hmmmm i dont like this new serena either. she's stealing blair's crown, and blair should be queen b not serena.

but in terms of the guys-
ranking from hottest to unhottest:
1. dan
2. nate
3. chuck

dan's smart, that's something good in a guy..
NO WAY! Chuck oozes sex appeal..omfg that VOICE!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha alright voice but he's ugly!
I agree with aimhigh10. I actually don't think any of them are really that hot, but I still think Dan > Nate > Chuck if there has to be a choice lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)