Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
After watching the finale (finally!) i didnt find myself hating Chuck. I still love him. And Blair didnt seem to care much, she still got Ben :p But im glad we still got some cute CBness throughout the ep. Chucks speech was so sweet <33

Im glad as well that Serena and Dan broke up. Im actually starting to like Nate and Serena after that little bit of them at the end :p

Jenny working for Eleanor, lol. At least Blair wont be there, i dont think.

Lily and Rufus in their last scene together, when they walked out of the bridal chambers, and it looked they were going to leave together, but they didnt. That was really cute.

Pretty good finale. Bring on S2 :) Eeeek! 4 months :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I liked this episode! Agree that the Georgina shit was too quickly resolved! As much as i loved Dan and Serena together im glad they broke up! Its been nice not having Jenny in the episode much :) haha! I wish Blair n Chuck had of worked out i love them together <3 Chuck :)!

Was it me or did it seem like the finale was like a complete closure in a way? like if they decide to cancel then next season thats what we are left with? i dont like it :p i wanted something to keep me going through the 4 months! like some sort of suspense but meh!

I hope that Vanessa and Dan dont get back together in the next season! Can't stand her!! Maybe Dan and Blair would be interesting to see work :p who knows!

4MONTHS MY GOD :(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
First up, HOW grot was Blair's dress at the wedding..Serena's too actually..but Blair's was way too tarty for a wedding..cute hair though, with the bow lol.

The Georgina thing did get resolved pretty quickly I guess but I loved the outcome and her face was pretty hilarious lol. Also glad Dan and Serena are done now coz they were starting to get kinda boring and I'm sick of seeing Serena's mopey face. Dan and Vanessa, which will probably happen, will be super cute, but I reckon that'll also get kinda boring :S

Kinda cut at Chuck, coz he didn't last very long (and that chick wasn't even hot haha) but yeh, looks like him and Blair will do the angry sex thing every now and then :p

Fave bit was ripping into Nate hehe
'....man bangs'
'He IS prettier than me but that's not the problem' :D Loved it.

Ultimately, pretty weak final, not much of a cliffhanger or anything, but I'd say they will still continue the series rather than it being cut. But, it does give free-to-air an opportunity to not air a second season later I guess.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
thatsmystapler said:
gtfo. no way, nate is GORGEOUS :p
much better
I agree that he's totally hawt. But Chuck has this awesome charisma that I don't think any other guy has on the show. =]

*hopeful*

HSC
nate is cute whereas chuck is god damn sexy

a bit of an up and down finale - nothing too spectacular

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
*hopeful* said:
nate is cute whereas chuck is god damn sexy

a bit of an up and down finale - nothing too spectacular
Agreed! =]

And I can't wait til I see the finale...where can you watch episodes, by the way? I used to watch them on Youtube then Warner Bros. stepped in and took them all down, dammit. :angry:

danieyo

HSC
ahhhh
gossip girl =)
loveee it

jennys such a bitch ==' GG
yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
loveee iittttt

serena is so hot
blair is so bitchy yet so nice
weird aye.
LOL

simply LOVE dan =)
and nates a pretty boy
chucks just a sleaze
LOL

emilee.kime

HSC
omfg i love gossip girl!
and having read the books, ahhh it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love love love love everyones character except jenny.
she is so much better in the book.
and my god there better be a season 2 or i will die!
ahhh i love it!

shayla

HSC
eeek i want more of chuck!!!

when does S2 air on fox 8?

yeah i love GG!!!!!!:uhhuh:

*hopeful*

HSC
anyone else seen that mini-interview with ed (chuck) they have on foxtel ? i still cant get used to hearing him with his normal british accent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)