Good luck for tommorrow French Continuers! (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
merci :). et bonne chance tout le monde!

HSC
Man i need all the luck i can get...so screwed....only got 84% in the trial and i'm less confident for this one

untouchablecuz

HSC
o ho ho ho ho, magnifeek

frogs legs

o ho ho ho ho

*strokes moustache*

HSC
it will get scaled up, you'll be fine :).
oh i hope so...the top mark from our school last year was 78 so i'm just hoping for more than that

What raw mark do you think i'd need for 80ish?

I wish i could steal some of you french awesomeness. Or that i could do this exam after my exchange year in France next year.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
oh i hope so...the top mark from our school last year was 78 so i'm just hoping for more than that

What raw mark do you think i'd need for 80ish?

I wish i could steal some of you french awesomeness. Or that i could do this exam after my exchange year in France next year.
aha yeahh same, i want to do four-five months of au pairing in france next year and wish that i could do my exam after that.

uhm i'd guess at 70-75? i'm not really sure how much alignment goes into languages as i can't find any data, but i'd think low seventies would get you that.

HSC
Ok..don't know if i can get that but we'll see.. GOOD LUCK but i'm sure you'll do really well

being an pair would be fun...i'm staying in villefranche de rouergue next year for a year with rotary.

Randomist

HSC
Well that was dead easy. Not a minute's study and I slayed that exam!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)