Going to uni with siblings (in the past, present or future) (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Seeing that my sister is now in year 11 has made me realise that her time at school is ending soon and that she'll end up coming over to the same uni as me one day(I go to USYD, enough said) and I would not know how to handle things(we never went to the same schools)

Has anyone else got any experiences with siblings going to uni with you? How'd you handle things if you ever ran into each other etc? lol have any of you shared a class with a brother/sister/family?(twins do not count in this case)

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
you are fucking retarded

have you never in your life been in a social situation with siblings around???

how do we handle things if we ever ran into each other?? for fucks sake bro you are like 20 y.o. and you are scared of seeing ur sister outside the house

kill yourself

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
is she hot? loljks

well to be honest ive been to uni 7 weeks already and am yet to have bumped into my brother at all lol

i mean uni is pretty big.. and what is there to handle? It's your sister you say hi and move on if ur in a rush

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
walk past her casually and pretend you don't know her. :L

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
my girlfriend's friend forced her sister to go to the same uni as her sister so the older sister would look after her lolololol

twistedrebel

HSC
fuck people are retarded? also maybe she wants to go UNSW? or maybe she ll fail hsc and go UWS?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Have sex with your sister then all the awkwardness will go away.

HSC
If my brother went to the same uni as me I'd follow him around just to shit him. Ask her to introduce you to her hot uni friends. That usually gets them running in the opposite direction.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
This is pretty hilarious. Just treat your sister as you normally would, like a sibling I guess. haha.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If my brother went to the same uni as me I'd follow him around just to shit him. Ask her to introduce you to her hot uni friends. That usually gets them running in the opposite direction.
I am totally doing this if my sister ends up at my uni. She used to follow me around in primary school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)