going overseas after the hsc (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
any of you going overseas after the hsc?

wait.. are you actually allowed to go overseas after the hsc? what about university applications and stuff because I heard that you have to go in person for enrollment?

anyway, who's going overseas?

shady145

Banned
HSC

wait.. are you actually allowed to go overseas after the hsc? what about university applications and stuff because I heard that you have to go in person for enrollment?

a few of my friends are going overseas soon, i think you just have to go online see if you got in a uni

HSC

With actual enrolment, whether you have to go in person depends on the uni. For example, I think at USyd you have to line up and do it all in person, but at my uni EVERYTHING is done online.
Also, if you are overseas and you enrol at a uni where it needs to be done in person, you can nominate a proxy person to go and do it for you (like a parent or other relative). If you can tell them exactly what units you want, etc, its fine.

I was interstate when offers came out. I think I did my enrollment and acceptance in a McDonalds using their free WiFi ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)