global village texts? (1 Viewer)

kcollett91

HSC
Im in need of 2 texts for the topic 'Global Village'.
I need to change my texts therefore I need 2 that are accessibly over the internet.
Thankyou:drink:

00iCon

HSC
My class did The Castle as the core text, and i chose another syllabus text, Red Hot Chilli Peppers' "Californication" as well as Dune by Frank Herbert(but Dune was a last minute choice and i failed it, you could probably extract a lot from it given time)
I'm surprised that other ppl on the internets analysed RHCP's Californication in pretty much the same way and english student would.

Freakstyler09

HSC
My class did The Castle as the core text, and i chose another syllabus text, Red Hot Chilli Peppers' "Californication" as well as Dune by Frank Herbert(but Dune was a last minute choice and i failed it, you could probably extract a lot from it given time)
I'm surprised that other ppl on the internets analysed RHCP's Californication in pretty much the same way and english student would.
Can u give us a link to the RHCP notes thanks

00iCon

HSC
I've formatted my PC twice since then, i only kept my essays. I'm sure it'll be on the first page of google when u search.
Oh, and make sure you type the word 'analysis' or 'meaning'.
Heres a good result: Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers Songfacts
I remember another site, and it also had an orange colour theme, where people posted about its meaning.
Heres an OK one i remember using: Red Hot Chili Peppers Song Meanings - Californication - Lyric Interpretations.com
You go find them, or analyse it yourself!

Freakstyler09

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)