Glee (1 Viewer)

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
Mercedes and Mike are going to appear in "The role you were born to play". I wanna see Quinn as well in later episodesXD but what's really weird is that the graduates are in the school play for Grease......Jake is basically Finn+Puck+(possibly Mike because he says he likes dancing but it is a secret) in one person :/ In terms of R&K storylines, I guess we find their storylines engaging because they've grown on us but am I the only one who didn't like the whole thing about Kurt getting into Vogue?

Lentern

HSC
nah, I'm always nice.
Not really, I think it's more that the Jake Puckerman story line shits me, and apart from that and his love interest with the new girl, there hasn't been much of a story there. So there is no connection to be made.
Also, some of the new Simpsons episodes are good and some are bad and then some of the old ones are good and bad too, but I think more are bad in the newer ones (or they just aren't as funny as they have previously been).
But let's not go there.

they're airing the Australian ones do that we'll have minimal breaks.
I.e. when American viewing comes back from the break Australia will be a few days behind or something.

Yeah, then maybe they will have to make the stories at McKinley good instead of relying on R&K's part to have a good story and then just have singing at school, which is what they're doing now.

Mercedes hasn't been on an episode yet, has she?
I agree about Jake, he's probably the least interesting character of either generation.

Lentern

HSC
nah, I'm always nice.
Not really, I think it's more that the Jake Puckerman story line shits me, and apart from that and his love interest with the new girl, there hasn't been much of a story there. So there is no connection to be made.
Also, some of the new Simpsons episodes are good and some are bad and then some of the old ones are good and bad too, but I think more are bad in the newer ones (or they just aren't as funny as they have previously been).
But let's not go there.

they're airing the Australian ones do that we'll have minimal breaks.
I.e. when American viewing comes back from the break Australia will be a few days behind or something.

Yeah, then maybe they will have to make the stories at McKinley good instead of relying on R&K's part to have a good story and then just have singing at school, which is what they're doing now.

Mercedes hasn't been on an episode yet, has she?
I agree about Jake, he's probably the least interesting character of either generation.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Mercedes and Mike are going to appear in "The role you were born to play". I wanna see Quinn as well in later episodesXD but what's really weird is that the graduates are in the school play for Grease......Jake is basically Finn+Puck+(possibly Mike because he says he likes dancing but it is a secret) in one person :/ In terms of R&K storylines, I guess we find their storylines engaging because they've grown on us but am I the only one who didn't like the whole thing about Kurt getting into Vogue?
I don't care fore Mike, so meh.
Oh yeah, Quinn. I forgot about dat bitch.
Oh, dat should be good then.
Nah, Jake is shit. The worst ever.
I think it's more because it seems more grown-up and new. Like, the whole Kate Hudson dance teacher stuff is just more engaging to me, maybe it's because I'm a uni kid letting go of HS now. *shrugs*
But yeah, the vogue thing doesn't phase me and I don't like SJP. Ew.

Yay!

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
the only reason we care about rachel and kurt is because they have had the most/best character development imo and seeing characters i don't care for, whose development all happens offscreen is not interesting

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
the only reason we care about rachel and kurt is because they have had the most/best character development imo and seeing characters i don't care for, whose development all happens offscreen is not interesting
I hated Rachel passionately for most of the last season until she choked for her audition to get into NYADA, then I liked her and now she seems less shit still. Yay.

I like Brittany.
And I want to like Tina but the writers neglect her so much, the only things she had was her stutter and gothness and then she just stopped stuttering and the goth episode was terrible and then Quinn was worse so what even?!

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
brittany is terrible she is literally there to say dumb things and nothing more
again with tina (and quinn), they just drop her plotlines like a hot potato she has no consistency

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
brittany is terrible she is literally there to say dumb things and nothing more
again with tina (and quinn), they just drop her plotlines like a hot potato she has no consistency
Yeah, that's what I like though, she's the comic relief. That is actually good when all the characters around you are in-depth (which they aren't now and they're trying to add that depth to Britt which isn't working because she's shallow, stupid, and terrible)
Yeah, but they could definitely use Tina more, she could be the azn Rachel, instead she just dances a lot.
They use Quinn a lot as a character (although her story archs are a bit cray)

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
Yeah, that's what I like though, she's the comic relief. That is actually good when all the characters around you are in-depth (which they aren't now and they're trying to add that depth to Britt which isn't working because she's shallow, stupid, and terrible)
Yeah, but they could definitely use Tina more, she could be the azn Rachel, instead she just dances a lot.
They use Quinn a lot as a character (although her story archs are a bit cray)
Agree about Tina, I mean c'mon Rachel said to Tina in Season 3 that she was gonna be the lead singer in glee club this year then in the 1st ep of this season, they just totally brushed that aside and made Blaine leader (who sings more solos compared to others) and they just accepted it :/ Quinn went through a lot of problems, I wished she just stayed happy and independent for longer and leave her alone but no, the writers had to screw her up and no one in the club took her seriously and dismissed her problems as "rich white girl" problems >_>

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Agree about Tina, I mean c'mon Rachel said to Tina in Season 3 that she was gonna be the lead singer in glee club this year then in the 1st ep of this season, they just totally brushed that aside and made Blaine leader (who sings more solos compared to others) and they just accepted it :/ Quinn went through a lot of problems, I wished she just stayed happy and independent for longer and leave her alone but no, the writers had to screw her up and no one in the club took her seriously and dismissed her problems as "rich white girl" problems >_>
YEP!
And Tina is such a good singer/dancer/actor too so I don't even understand!!?!?
Maybe it's because she's too normal. Like the only thing that makes her different is that she's Asian and that's not even a thing maybe they want someone that represents ~adversity~ more like gay, trans, obese, etc. people. Ugh. So annoying.
BUT THEN BRITTANY HAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER EXCEPT SHE'S STUPID
Oh wait, she's bi.
BUT THAT ISN'T EVEN THING! Ugh.

And then when that got sorted she got hit by a car. lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
YEP!
Maybe it's because she's too normal. Like the only thing that makes her different is that she's Asian and that's not even a thing maybe they want someone that represents ~adversity~ more like gay, trans, obese, etc. people. Ugh. So annoying.
Oh wait, she's bi.

Examine

same
HSC
YEP!
Oh wait, she's bi.

They've let go of the goth/stutter thing.

Lentern

HSC
I don't get why everyone dislikes Unique, she's lovely.

Lentern

HSC
We're not allowed to like people who came through the Glee project?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
is unique the black one

she has to be the black one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)